SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:40:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: The Bicameral Birthing Amendment of 2014 (sent to the Regions?)  (Read 17323 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 01, 2014, 10:37:52 AM »

We're all just enthralled by your mighty oratory, Sen. Griffin.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:59:25 PM »

Nay.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »

I think if we're to have two houses we should keep it (relatively) simple and have them both pass bills.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 08:59:21 PM »

Popping back in here to say that parliamentarianism is a nice thing and it might be fun.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
« Edited: June 22, 2014, 01:21:23 PM by Senator Alfred F. Jones »

PLPR is where a bunch of people vote for a party and then if the party gets X seats they choose their X favorite candidates and those people go to the House, correct?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »

Can't we just have the system that means that the parties hold whatever sort of primary they want and rank the candidates that way? I think it should be up to the voters of each party to determine how they want to rank their people.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »

You are correct, Sen. Goldwater, which is why I support closed-list PR in the lower house of a bicameral system with some regional consolidation if we're concerned about expanding the number of offices too much. Ain't no party like a party party because a party party has the Labor Party.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 02:03:14 PM »

Aye.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »

With all due respect, nobody likes you, Mr. JCL, sir. You are what could be described as a cancer.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 03:01:44 AM »

With all due respect, nobody likes you, Mr. JCL, sir. You are what could be described as a cancer.

A certain geologist in RL begs to differ with you. You just hate the fact I represent a view not many on this site are willing to have an open mind towards all the while it's demanded of me to conform to the predominant views of the site. I'm not the cancer here.

I wouldn't say it's the unpopularity of your views that I hate, more like the fact that they are entirely antithetical to my deeply held beliefs and the fact of who I am. Also we need to consolidate the regions because we have too damn many of them and we don't need the number of offices to increase.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies