Branden Cordeiro: The Conservative's voice in the Midwest (Withdrawn from Race)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:20:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Branden Cordeiro: The Conservative's voice in the Midwest (Withdrawn from Race)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Branden Cordeiro: The Conservative's voice in the Midwest (Withdrawn from Race)  (Read 468 times)
New_Conservative
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:33:10 PM »
« edited: September 10, 2014, 07:34:58 PM by Branden Cordeiro »

Press Conference being held at America The Beautiful Park in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Dear citizens of the Midwest,

First, I would like to say my thoughts go out to those who are friends or loved ones that were affected by the school shooting that took place here in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago. Let me introduce myself. I was born and raised in the Northeast by my mom and dad, both very hardworking. My mom is my hero, ever since I was a little boy she has battled with the effects of mental illness, and immense physical pain that she suffered in a car accident when I was in elementary school. My father is a very hard working man, who worked trying to support a family of four, balance his full time job and help my mother. I moved to the Midwest because I realized that a much more balanced view in politics was needed and I felt very excited about the prospects of growing this region. I will provide a voice for those Midwesteners who feel opressed by the anti-growth leaders currently in offers, firmly being a Capitalist voice in the Alþing. I welcome any questions from the voters and people of the Midwest, and ask for your vote on September 18th.

Thanks,
Branden Cordeiro
Candidate for Midwest Alþing (F-CO)
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:58:33 PM »

Well, welcome to the race good sir.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 11:18:33 AM »

Endorsed, and good luck!
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 02:12:52 PM »

Thank you!
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:07:54 PM »

Please look out for my interview in The Record Courier later this week.
New_Conservative
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:34:38 PM »

"I'm going to withdraw from the race because I don't have a lot free time right now. I don't have any time to campaign and I am not confident in my ability to do the job correctly at this time. My school work is starting to pile and I am committed to a job, so my free time is not really existent right now. I thank anyone who endorsed me or supported me and would like to endorse fellow Federalist RR1997 in the race. He will represent the region with dignity and will forward pro-business ideals with a responsible policy for progressive social polices. I will accept write-in votes for the position, and will find time in my schedule if I end up being elected through the write ins."
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies