Why is Simfan posing as a white guy from Michigan on Facebook?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:21:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Why is Simfan posing as a white guy from Michigan on Facebook?  (Read 8122 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 08, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/nelson.hanford?hc_location=stream

No doubt it's just a coincidence that 'Nelson Hanford' is also picky about suit styling, is interested in Ethiopia, a fan of Jon Huntsman, and interested in drama related to the Atlas forum.

Trying to catfish somebody, eh, Simi?  Wink
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 03:57:14 PM »

Creating a detailed fantasy life of himself as a straight white man is exactly the kind of bizarre thing I've come to expect from Simfan.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »

Because he is not well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 04:57:46 PM »

Was he ever?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »

What is this?
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 05:44:55 PM »

For a moment, I thought he was posing as me. Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 05:47:01 PM »

I don't know what this is. This has nothing to do with the Atlas Forum. This is an invasion of my privacy. This is taking advantage of my prior history to construct something resembling a compromising situation.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 05:48:29 PM »

Why is Joe Republic a stalker?

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 05:49:05 PM »

Well the profile is gone now.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »

For a moment, I thought he was posing as me. Tongue

That doesn't make sense Oldies, you're black.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 05:49:32 PM »

Why is Joe Republic a stalker?

This is the important question.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2014, 05:53:31 PM »

I don't know what this is. This has nothing to do with the Atlas Forum. This is an invasion of my privacy. This is taking advantage of my prior history to construct something resembling a compromising situation.

You're one to talk about an invasion of privacy.  Why did you help Mondale to cyberstalk Bushie, by posting the link to the "Is Bushie's dog alive or dead?" thread on his "The Truth about J*&^ B(*#$" page?  That is really pathetic.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2014, 05:54:02 PM »
« Edited: June 08, 2014, 05:55:35 PM by Simfan34 »

You're one to talk about an invasion of privacy.  Why did you help Mondale to cyberstalk Bushie, by posting the link to the "Is Bushie's dog alive or dead?" thread on his "The Truth about J*&^ B(*#$" page?  That is really pathetic.

?

Furthermore there are two other Atlas Forumers who like the page. Are we going to be launching a witch-hunt now?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2014, 05:56:12 PM »

?

"Nelson Hanford" did that on Mondale's anti-Bushie FB page.  If you're Nelson Hanford, then that was you.  If you're not Nelson Hanford, then I'm unclear on what you're complaining about with Joe Republic's invasion of your privacy.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »
« Edited: June 08, 2014, 06:04:09 PM by Simfan34 »

?

"Nelson Hanford" did that on Mondale's anti-Bushie FB page.  If you're Nelson Hanford, then that was you.  If you're not Nelson Hanford, then I'm unclear on what you're complaining about with Joe Republic's invasion of your privacy.

Please share the selected comments that linked to the thread. Furthermore, I would like to know what relevance this is to anything on this forum. Again, I'd like to highlight there are multiple others members of the forum who have "like the page". Shall I start disclosing that as well or are we going to recognise what is on Facebook is on Facebook and what is on the Atlas Forum is on the Atlas Forum?

Some of us are sick and tired of having to listen to Bushie's antics, that have the same outcome year after year.

And I'm done helping Jeff... he's wasted too much time of my life... Eraserhead, you have full control over this thread.  There will be no splitting of the thread.  At this point, it's Jeff's stupidity that's been his demise.  He knew better, and he still posts updates, so I don't care.  The man has no self-control whatsoever.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 06:05:49 PM »

?

Please share the selected comments that linked to the thread. Furthermore, I would like to know what relevance this is to anything on this forum. Again, I'd like to highlight there are multiple others members of the forum who have "like the page". Shall I start disclosing that as well or are we going to recognise what is on Facebook is on Facebook and what is on the Atlas Forum is on the Atlas Forum?

Come on, don't play dumb.  The comment is obviously gone now, because you deleted the account, so I can't link to it.  But you (or whoever Hanford is) posted a link to that thread on Mondale's page, giving Mondale more ammunition to stalk Bushie.  As you may recall, Mondale posted links to various Bushie threads on the FB pages of real life associates of Bushie ("across the plains"), trying to tarnish his reputation.  If you're really feeding him more ammunition, that is pretty low.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 06:12:25 PM »

Time for calls to ban Simi.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »

I do not recall posting any links, and if I did, it was about the dog. Nothing no one already knew. Furthermore, I don't see how any of this is of relevance to the forum. If Bushie didn't want people, who he has alienated and angered to the point of resentment- see below- to be sharing his detailed personal information on the internet, he'd be wise enough not to share it in the first place.

He hasn't been made to bear for his lies and hypocrisy and it comes to a point where this actual makes people angry. It's about fairness, and how he keeps on being able to get by despite his dishonesty. Do I think what Mondale is doing is right? Not exactly. But do I think Bushie needs to be taken to task for his actions? I do. And I don't think he has. This isn't the way I'd go about it, but after reading the Update one really does begin to wish he'd be exposed for the fraud he is.

And do I think communicating with people off this website is of absolutely no concern to anyone on it? I do.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 06:19:03 PM »

It is happening again.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 06:23:54 PM »

RIP SIMFAN
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 06:24:59 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2014, 11:35:00 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

Joe Republic,

In ten years of posting I have never, ever considered reporting any post to the moderators, but I actually thought of it in this case.  I won't do it of course, because I consider the reporting of posts beneath me, but I'll say publicly that what you have done is absolutely inappropriate. 

This is highly inappropriate and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for creating this personal attack against simfan.  What simfan does or doesn't do in other fora has nothing to do with Dave Liep's forum and nothing to do with anything any reasonable poster would want to be a part of.  I've posted some horrible stuff over the years, usually in drunkenness, but this is probably the lowest I've ever seen.

You really should consider deleting this thread while you still have a shred of dignity.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2014, 06:25:37 PM »

I was just curious to know why Simfan has been catfishing, that's all.  It's a practice that can be harmless (but often isn't).

(Also, there seems to be something about the name Kyle and creating numerous sock accounts around the internet, isn't there?)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »

x Bushie
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »

I hope you will infract me for saying that, because it will confirm what I have stated about you.

How on earth would I do that?  This isn't my board to moderate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies