Las Vegas Police Officers, Bystander Shot by Alleged White Supremacists (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:58:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Las Vegas Police Officers, Bystander Shot by Alleged White Supremacists (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Las Vegas Police Officers, Bystander Shot by Alleged White Supremacists  (Read 3352 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: June 09, 2014, 03:02:56 PM »

What a surprise. Some Bundy ranch extremist making threats decides to kill someone? Why they weren't arrested before, I have no idea. Anyways, this guy is a poster child for the right-wing

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:07:20 PM »

The guy in Georgia and now this.

At this point, I'm pretty much embarrassed to be a white person.

We deserve to be racially profiled any time we go anywhere near a firearm of any kind.

This comment makes even less sense when you consider the demographics of shooters outside random sprees:

The obvious solution is to keep people (or at least most of them) away from firearms altogether, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon, now is it?

That doesn't change the fact that your post was one of the most absurd things I have ever seen on this site. And that is saying a lot.

These kinds of mass shooters tend to not be black as much, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies