Opinion of The Riley Keaton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:40:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of The Riley Keaton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: uh huh
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Opinion of The Riley Keaton  (Read 3413 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:31:59 PM »
« edited: June 12, 2014, 03:34:11 PM by Napoleon »

Ha
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 03:55:35 PM »

Hmmmm, how to say...
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 03:56:17 PM »

usually i would say ff but due to his outragous attacks hp
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 04:39:02 PM »

His arguments in the Bergdahl thread were a bit absurd, as are the arguments about Bergdahl by most real life GOP operatives I know, but I'd still call him a Freedom Fighter.

Voting HP over Atlasia is childish.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 05:12:02 PM »

He kind of reminds me of Kevin.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 05:37:56 PM »

He does more to make Atlasia interesting than anyone else
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:03 PM »

He's actually better within Atlasia than he is outside of it.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:24 PM »

precocious
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 11:53:58 PM »

His arguments in the Bergdahl thread were a bit absurd, as are the arguments about Bergdahl by most real life GOP operatives I know, but I'd still call him a Freedom Fighter.

Voting HP over Atlasia is childish.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 12:21:27 AM »

FF because Atlasia.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 08:37:20 AM »

F[inks]ing Fantastic

So, I'm not an Update person but I read from time to time. I'm just gonna go ahead and chime in here.

First of all, I'm just going to address one of the fundamental problems. Bushie, I'm real godd[inks]n skinny. Like, when you look at me the first thing you think is, "Christ, he's skinny." And it's honestly my worst trait. I've been dissatisfied with it for years. While "society" screamed and yelled about how skinny people are Satan because the morbidly obese aren't on magazines, I was catching flak both sides for being skinny and being an abnormal weight.

The message with that is two-part. You can't let your perception of your weight be rationalized by the enablers and you can't let your perception be demeaned to a point beyond self-help. You need to assert that you do, completely and entirely, have a problem. That's gonna be step one. Second, you are not beyond saving if you try. That's gotta happen too.

I was repulsively skinny and I did the two things above. Then I adjusted my eating habits and I've been gradually putting on weight ever since. I took up a form of very mild exercise and just did it a lot. I could do it with friends, or while I listened to music, or while I talked on the phone, or anything really. I just made some little changes to my life and I've been yielding results ever since.

Trust me, Bushie, the urge to stop eating because you're way-way-way too full is much stronger than the urge to eat. If I could work against my "Really Tall and Anorexic Looking" genes to start achieving normal weight, you can work against whatever issue you think you have. You actually have to want it. And "I'm doing the best I can" is not a valid answer. You have to actually do it, whether that's better than your best or not. It doesn't matter. You have to do it and there is no way around it.

I also fail to comprehend your inability to find even part-time employment. Now, this might be the effect of me not being a very close reader of the Update but, finding part-time employment is actually really easy. Even if it is a minimum wage, 10 hours a week thing, that is definitely better than nothing. I think you, someone who I believe has had some kind of post-secondary training, could at a bare minimum find a minimum wage job for 20 hours a week. Bushie, that's $147 gross weekly pay. That is sure as hell better than nothing.

Finding any sort of work, Bushie, is better than nothing. Not just from a financial perspective. From a moral and psychological perspective. You will not be happy, you will not be successful, and you will die a pathetic, miserable, lonely death if you do not find some sort of spiritual sustenance. That spiritual sustenance comes from work, comes from pride, and comes from making something yourself. When you stop saying you're doing your best so it's okay, then you'll start becoming someone who deserves the help of others.

Bushie, the student loan thing is a wreck and it's, honestly, a moral hazard. I think you're finally realizing that your current existence is not just financially, physically, and socially pathetic and worthless, I think you're beginning to understand the sheer immorality of your way of life. That's why you "faith" seems to be coming up more recently. You're trying to cover up the moral hazard that you're becoming more cleanly aware of.

A new set of excuses isn't going to save you, Bushie. It's not going to make your life better. It's not going to get you the money to actually get married. It's not gonna build the house for you to live in with your new wife. It's not going to do anything but enable a self-destructive, morally repulsive, pathetic lifestyle.

I've been nice with this one. I'm just hoping that you'll adopt some of the ideas I proposed and try to help yourself. Honest-to-god help yourself. I don't want any human life to go to waste so I want you to succeed Bushie. I've been nice this time. But if you don't get your act together and make yourself count, I'm not going to be nearly as kind and supportive next time.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 09:40:38 AM »

Yeah, FF of the first rank.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »

F[inks]ing Fantastic

So, I'm not an Update person but I read from time to time. I'm just gonna go ahead and chime in here.

First of all, I'm just going to address one of the fundamental problems. Bushie, I'm real godd[inks]n skinny. Like, when you look at me the first thing you think is, "Christ, he's skinny." And it's honestly my worst trait. I've been dissatisfied with it for years. While "society" screamed and yelled about how skinny people are Satan because the morbidly obese aren't on magazines, I was catching flak both sides for being skinny and being an abnormal weight.

The message with that is two-part. You can't let your perception of your weight be rationalized by the enablers and you can't let your perception be demeaned to a point beyond self-help. You need to assert that you do, completely and entirely, have a problem. That's gonna be step one. Second, you are not beyond saving if you try. That's gotta happen too.

I was repulsively skinny and I did the two things above. Then I adjusted my eating habits and I've been gradually putting on weight ever since. I took up a form of very mild exercise and just did it a lot. I could do it with friends, or while I listened to music, or while I talked on the phone, or anything really. I just made some little changes to my life and I've been yielding results ever since.

Trust me, Bushie, the urge to stop eating because you're way-way-way too full is much stronger than the urge to eat. If I could work against my "Really Tall and Anorexic Looking" genes to start achieving normal weight, you can work against whatever issue you think you have. You actually have to want it. And "I'm doing the best I can" is not a valid answer. You have to actually do it, whether that's better than your best or not. It doesn't matter. You have to do it and there is no way around it.

I also fail to comprehend your inability to find even part-time employment. Now, this might be the effect of me not being a very close reader of the Update but, finding part-time employment is actually really easy. Even if it is a minimum wage, 10 hours a week thing, that is definitely better than nothing. I think you, someone who I believe has had some kind of post-secondary training, could at a bare minimum find a minimum wage job for 20 hours a week. Bushie, that's $147 gross weekly pay. That is sure as hell better than nothing.

Finding any sort of work, Bushie, is better than nothing. Not just from a financial perspective. From a moral and psychological perspective. You will not be happy, you will not be successful, and you will die a pathetic, miserable, lonely death if you do not find some sort of spiritual sustenance. That spiritual sustenance comes from work, comes from pride, and comes from making something yourself. When you stop saying you're doing your best so it's okay, then you'll start becoming someone who deserves the help of others.

Bushie, the student loan thing is a wreck and it's, honestly, a moral hazard. I think you're finally realizing that your current existence is not just financially, physically, and socially pathetic and worthless, I think you're beginning to understand the sheer immorality of your way of life. That's why you "faith" seems to be coming up more recently. You're trying to cover up the moral hazard that you're becoming more cleanly aware of.

A new set of excuses isn't going to save you, Bushie. It's not going to make your life better. It's not going to get you the money to actually get married. It's not gonna build the house for you to live in with your new wife. It's not going to do anything but enable a self-destructive, morally repulsive, pathetic lifestyle.

I've been nice with this one. I'm just hoping that you'll adopt some of the ideas I proposed and try to help yourself. Honest-to-god help yourself. I don't want any human life to go to waste so I want you to succeed Bushie. I've been nice this time. But if you don't get your act together and make yourself count, I'm not going to be nearly as kind and supportive next time.

That is a fantastic post.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »
« Edited: June 14, 2014, 08:15:49 AM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

I knew Simfan and Maxwell were nuts but Gramps really? That's an absolutely horrible post.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »
« Edited: June 14, 2014, 08:16:15 AM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

all around horrible person. there aren't many worse people around here.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »

FF, sure he's a hack but we have a lot of hacks so whatever. It's good to have some balance given the general red avatar tilt of this place. That Bushie post is great, but, of course, a waste of time.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »

Good kid. FF.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 01:58:52 PM »

HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 05:11:08 PM »

I would say he sometimes comes on a bit too aggressively, but overall the forum is better with him here.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »

Really not a bad guy. Actually a friend of a friend.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 05:16:47 PM »

FF!!! Smiley
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 12:05:59 AM »

FF!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 12:53:40 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2014, 09:18:48 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

traitor, all around horrible person. there aren't many worse people around here.
Traitor? What?

he supports the continued imprisonment of an american citisen by the taliban.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2014, 12:54:53 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2014, 09:19:01 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

traitor, all around horrible person. there aren't many worse people around here.
Traitor? What?

he supports the continued imprisonment of an american citisen by the taliban.

But Benghazi.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »

Overall FF and a nice person. He reminds me of Branden Cordeiro in a way actually.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies