Altsomn Stmarken's Office. (FINALLY BACK AND REFORMED... FOREVER!!!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:02:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Altsomn Stmarken's Office. (FINALLY BACK AND REFORMED... FOREVER!!!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Altsomn Stmarken's Office. (FINALLY BACK AND REFORMED... FOREVER!!!)  (Read 4587 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2014, 12:37:44 AM »
« edited: March 20, 2015, 01:26:56 AM by Altsomn Jósef Stmarken »

Greetings, people of Atlasia. My name is Altsomn Jósef Stmarken, but you can also call me JoMCaR.

My Atlasian residence is installed in Boylston, MA Belfast, ME, and so my office, although I have another smaller office in Boston Portland. My family came from a faraway country called Joronia, in which the word of Dave is only known through the Internet. Despict having been formed in the religious beliefs of my ancestors, I fully respect and appreciate the word of Dave and I'm keen of following it with my fellow Atlasians.

What I believe in:

To be re-written from the beggining soon! ^^

So... I have plans to start a more active political career later. I could probably run for office in August, but right now it's not a priority. I'm focused now on being more active on the forum (specially on Atlas Fantasy ^^), making an influence in Atlasian politics as an outsider and establishing relations and debates with you guys Smiley

If, you want to make any questions, please come in! If you want to propose something, please come in! If you want to debate, please come in! If you want to come and just have fun, please come in! If you want to have a drink... I guess that will be fine, but I'll take no alcohol ^^' If you want to party here, come in and bring your friends if you want! Now if you want to get rid of me... then come and get me! You won't, but I'd be fun to see you try, ha! xD

Oh right, just don't forget to knock the door when you come, It'll be good for me to know when you come ^^ Smiley
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 05:26:11 AM »

Welcome to the game, I hope you play a larger role with us in the future.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 05:38:33 AM »

I look forward to seeing your contributions to the game, and at some point (when you are interested), elective office. Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2014, 02:24:49 PM by Mr. JoMCaR (F-MA) »

To the people of the Northeast:

I've decided today to write-in my own name in the Northeast Assembly.

If you are from the Northeast and haven't voted yet, write-in "JoMCaR" for the Northeast Assembly, for no more "Happy bans" or alike.

A representative for you Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 12:03:33 AM »

Post-electoral statement

First of all, I want to thank you all for the warm welcome you gave me recently. I'm quite new in Atlasia, but it's been almost like if I've known you forever.

Second, as it seems way too unlikely for my write-in campaign to the Northeast Assembly to succeed, I want to thank Governor Dallasfan ans Speaker Deus for their vote (even if way behind xD ^^), 'cause it was really encouraging to me. And I want to congratulate everyone who won the different elections all across Atlasia. I hope to work with all of you from now.

Third and last, I want to say this election was AWESOME. Exciting to the very end Curly Even though none of the candidates I voted for won, it was great to participate in this process.

Yours truly
JoMCaR
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 12:32:05 AM »

I encourage you to stay and try again either for that or for another office. Write-in campaigns some times do succeed here, but it always better to actually be on the ballot otherwise some voters won't even know you are running unless they were contacted on the matter.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 07:14:54 PM »

I encourage you to stay and try again either for that or for another office. Write-in campaigns some times do succeed here, but it always better to actually be on the ballot otherwise some voters won't even know you are running unless they were contacted on the matter.

I know, Senator, I know ^^ And I'm definitely staying, this is just too good to leave it Curly August will be my month, you'll see Cheesy

BTW, congratulations for your re-election Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 12:58:18 AM »
« Edited: June 27, 2014, 01:01:12 AM by Mr. JoMCaR (F-MA) »

A Message to my fellow Atlasians and Northeasterners

Good evening, folks.

During the last days, I've been developing and publishing some fresh ideas for the improvement of this country. Probably they were not very good and were quite unpopular, but I'm fully aware that this is how it always starts. As an old Chinese proverb says: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". And this step may be a little hard to make, but man, when you make it...

I'm happy to see how this first ideas of mine, despite not being fully approved, were always respectfully welcomed. This is the kind of social environment were human beings can develop to be great citizens. And as the citizen of Atlasia I'm glad I've become, I want to learn from all of you, as much as I want you to feel you can learn from me.

Do you want to know why I decided to join Atlasia and present personal proposals as a regular citizen? Precisely, because that is what citizenship is all about: doing individual politics and making them social. Ideas, society, duty, fun. This is what is all about. And it's not like it's just about this game: citizenship is a greater thing, and it is to be developed everywhere, specially IRL Smiley

This is what I want my message to be about: I'm doing it, you can do it too. And if we can do something together, better. This is were we come to the number one reason for this post: in any moment, I'm be making my candidacy to the Northeast Assembly official, for which I'll be running in August of this year. As I told you, I'm still a starter, and while I keep learning from you, I'll also try to win your trust and your vote.

During this time, I'll be working on more fresh proposals and gathering your views on the issues. As to my fellow Northeasterners, I'm hopeful we can make a great job together and learn from each other. Because as for now, I feel like I can learn a very big lot from you. Good night Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 02:54:58 AM »

Guys, change of plans: I'm running for the Northeast Assembly as I told you, but NEXT WEEK. So let's come along together in the next Special Election! Activity, Ideas, Principles, Game On! JoMCaR to the Northeast Assembly!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 03:11:36 AM »

Hope you like my new banner! I made it myself Curly With Paint xD

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 11:49:56 PM »

We always need new people #endorsed
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 11:50:29 PM »

Thank you very much Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 03:35:31 AM »

Fully Endorsed Man. Wink
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 04:06:40 PM »

Endorsed!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 06:13:42 PM »

Thank you, Senators! I really appreciate it Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 12:49:46 AM »

I, JoMCaR, officially announce the opening of Pollstergeist, my brand new polling company.

Curly
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »

Endorsed for the Special Election
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 08:12:36 PM »

Thank you very much! Hope we'll be working together soon Wink
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 11:19:09 PM »

Speech: More than just a new kid

Dear people of the Northeast:

As I speak to you, Election Time comes closer and closer. And if there's something I want to say to all of you and to all my fellow Atlasians, the first thing is thank you. No, don't get me wrong, I'm not conceding. I'm only thanking you all for everything I could learn from you and all the opportunities you gave me to fit in here. It's been to me one of the most exciting and fun experiences I've ever had, and hope to continue having.

Yet, the biggest challenges are still to come up. Soon enough, this election will be over and either Dr. Cynic or me will be elected to the Assembly. And no matter the result, I'm ready: if I win, I'm ready to become your faithful servant. If I lose, I'm ready to take on the challenge to win your trust again. But no matter the result, I'll continue on my duty as a citizen of Atlasia and will be working, debating and playing with you Smiley

When I first arrived to Atlasia and later when I decided to run for the Assembly, I found encouraging to be welcomed, but now after all this days of learning and participating, I mean to be more than just a promising newcomer. It is time for all of us to work for a richer, more clever, more honest and more fun Northeast, and if you give me the opportunity this weekend with your vote, we can make it together Wink
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 02:07:42 PM »

Best of luck to you. No matter what, I feel like you have a long future in this ahead of you.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 02:35:40 PM »

Best of luck to you. No matter what, I feel like you have a long future in this ahead of you.

Thank you! Good luck to you too Smiley
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 02:45:56 PM »

Good to see new faces. Endorsed
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

Thank you, thank you very much! Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 06:16:49 PM »

Quick! Come on! Get out and vote! Only a few more votes and we are there! Cheesy
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 05:52:41 AM »

Well done on the active campaign!

I think I speak for everyone in the region when I say that I hope you keep trying. You've got a lng career ahead of you Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies