DC Al Fine Campaign Thread - Defending the Unborn
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:00:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DC Al Fine Campaign Thread - Defending the Unborn
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DC Al Fine Campaign Thread - Defending the Unborn  (Read 779 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 15, 2014, 03:07:16 PM »
« edited: June 17, 2014, 02:24:55 PM by Senator DC »

Protecting Conscience Rights
June 15, 2014 - For immediate release

Federalist Senator DC Al Fine says that there is no place in Atlasia for restricting freedom of conscience.

"The radical left pays lip service to tolerance only to put on their jackboots when push comes to shove. We need to protect people from thuggish libertines who think solely of revolution."

If re-elected Senator DC will introduce a bill protecting minorities on a variety of conscience issues.

"We need a bill to protect alternative education, to protect those who don't want to aid and abet abortion."

DC notes that there were serious attempts to infringe on conscience rights in the past Senate.

"In my first term alone, I've had to fight TNF bills outlawing private and home schooling and TNF wasn't some lone crazy on this issue. These were bills that could have very easily passed"

DC Al Fine is the best candidate to protect conscience rights in the Mideast and Atlasia.

"It will be a very sad day, when Atlasians will be forced to violate their morals just because they don't subscribe to radical views" Mr. Al Fine concludes.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 03:12:23 PM »

Resoundingly endorsed.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 06:34:14 PM »

Incursions on freedom of conscience is a reoccurring problem and I am looking forward to seeing your bill in this area.  What is the alternative education issue you are speaking about?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 06:28:41 AM »

Incursions on freedom of conscience is a reoccurring problem and I am looking forward to seeing your bill in this area.  What is the alternative education issue you are speaking about?

TNF's bills to ban private schools/homeschooling.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »

Endorsed.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 06:54:30 AM »

Defending the Unborn

World's Fair Pavilion - St. Louis, MO

Hello and welcome to beautiful St. Louis.

Friends, I am here today to discuss an important problem plaguing Atlasia; the slaughter of Atlasian infants. With such a radical pro-choice group in Senate it is near impossible to protect the unborn. Now we are in a Senate race with candidates seeking to defeat one of the few pro-life Atlasians. Libertarians are are seeking to remove Yankee and I, and the People's Party is also doing the same.

Only the Federalist Party can provide effective representation for the unborn and defend life. Now some of you may ask, "What can DC offer besides a Nay vote on TNF bills?". I can offer a lot. It's time the pro-life side took the attack. If re-elected, I will seek to defund abortion clinics and put in a late term abortion ban. Let's make the radical left defend the most egregious parts of their agenda. Let's make them defend their abortion at 9 months policy.

Remember, only DC Al Fine can consistently defend the Mideast unborn.

Thank you and God bless.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 07:10:10 AM »

so... what's your stance on birth control?
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 09:12:27 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=194056.msg4199527#msg4199527
Where do u stand on the bill in question here?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »

It should be easy for capable NCO's to get a commission, but I don't think that's really a problem in the military. I'm loathe to force the military to take a certain % of officers from the enlisted ranks, especially when its 100%.

As for the other part of the bill, I'm all for eliminating congressional nominations to enroll in service academies.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2014, 02:24:40 PM by Senator DC »

If you want to use it, have fun.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 04:57:45 PM »

Well, we may have our occasional disagreements in foreign policy, but as a colleague and as a fellow pro-life Senator you certainly have my endorsement. Best of luck, DC!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies