Late term abortion basically outlawed in Florida (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:54:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Late term abortion basically outlawed in Florida (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Late term abortion basically outlawed in Florida  (Read 2043 times)
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

« on: June 15, 2014, 08:26:18 PM »

Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 08:48:37 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2014, 09:36:59 PM by Never »

I have a consistent approach to this. I don't support killing innocent babies, and I don't support killing criminals. For some reason there are people who support killing the former but not the latter. To is good news.
My position as well. Glad to see this has passed - should be the law nationwide.

Same, I oppose late term abortion except under very specific circumstances.

Perhaps when the life of the mother is at stake and the husband wants his wife to live? I've actually known a couple in which the pregnant woman was expected to have severe childbirth problems, and the father wanted the doctors to save the life of his wife if they had to choose between the woman and the baby, while the mother wanted the doctors to just try and save the baby (fortunately both survived).
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:46:35 PM »

The pro-life position is the product of a false and lying sentimentality, encouraged by the false and lying desert religions. It is an abomination.
There is enough scientific evidence to drive someone to being pro-life without being religious.

Yes, this could partly explain why there are pro-life individuals like the atheist political commentator S.E. Cupp.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies