WiseGuy for Governor Campaign Speech in Dallas, Texas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:37:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WiseGuy for Governor Campaign Speech in Dallas, Texas
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WiseGuy for Governor Campaign Speech in Dallas, Texas  (Read 475 times)
WiseGuy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 01, 2005, 06:18:07 PM »

Hello, I'm here to talk about somthing very important, namely, Education.  I was lucky as a kid because I had extremely loving parents who decided to homeschool me.  This offered many extraordinary experiences.

But some kids aren't so fortunate.  Many children are trapped in failing metropolitan schools because their parents can't afford any other alternative.  That is why I support creating a school choice program that would offer vouchers to help parents select better options for their children's education.

Some say this is too risky.  To them I say no risk is too great when it comes to helping young Atlasians succeed.  By adding competition we will encourage government schools to improve their own programs, and by helping those who cannot afford to obtain the services their children need, we will assist families in achieving their highest goals.

Thank you, and God bless Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies