New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:44:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist  (Read 3803 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: June 17, 2014, 12:22:43 AM »

Why yes, defense lawyers are legally obligated to defend their clients.

The "[insert defense lawyer here] defended [insert bad person here]!!!!111!!!!" line of attack shamelessly panders to the ignorant. It's pretty sad.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:13:01 AM »

What an amazing feminist icon am I right?

This is pretty delicious irony coming from a guy that vehemently defends the right to a trial for terrorists...but now Hillary is bad for defending a guy during his due process?

I know you'll adopt any right wing gossip/talking points to try to smear Democrats, but at least try to remain consistent.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 09:36:20 PM »

I don't know why people think anyone would care if this was Paul or Cruz. People stopped talking about Rand's plagiarism (which was a much bigger deal than this) like 2 days after it happened. Hell, nobody even talks about Bridgegate anymore despite the fact that if Christie is implicated he could be literally imprisoned for it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »

If this was, say, Rand Paul or Chris Christie, then you guys would be all over this.

While I do believe that it's not fair to bring up something that happened forty years ago as a testament to a person's character I have to agree with this.  A bunch of our red avatards after all, could not shut up about Mitt Romney being an anti-gay bully in the 1960s, when he was like 17 or something.

Was Mitt Romney's career objective to bully gay people?

Besides, hardly anyone talked about that a week or two after the news broke, but you can take to the bank that the right wing echo chamber will be screaming about how Hillary loves rapists or whatever for the next 20 years.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 03:05:38 PM »

Every new bit of horrifying information that comes out about Hillary Clinton this last decade makes her swift impeachment over Benghazi in mid-2017 all the sweeter.

And people say Hillary Clinton supporters are bitter...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies