New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:05:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New audio of Clinton talking about 1975 defense of alleged child rapist  (Read 3825 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: June 17, 2014, 12:55:17 AM »

Obviously, she was obligated to defend the guy, and no one can fault her for that.  It is nonetheless disheartening to read that she basically tried to use the "little bit nutty, little bit slutty’’ rape defense in a case where the victim was a 12 year old.  (E.g., she wrote "I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable...with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fastasizing.”)  I hope she now wishes that she hadn't decided to go that route, but whatevs.  It was a long time ago.

At the risk of sounding MRA here, I don't see why that isn't something that should be considered if actually true, especially if the girl had made false accusations in the past.  In fact, I don't even consider that the disturbing part of the tape in the same way her laughing about the ordeal was.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:32:40 AM »

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually hear the audio clip last night because my computer's been having some connection problems, but based on the excerpt I heard on CNN today, it wasn't really that bad and the article makes it sound worse than it is.  In fact, the "laughs" didn't sound like much more than nervous giggles.  So, while this isn't in any way a good thing for Hillary, it's probably not going to mean much of anything in the long run, especially considering most scandals that happened more than thirty years ago tend to have minimal impacts on elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies