Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:28:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25
Author Topic: Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)  (Read 85689 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2014, 03:15:52 AM »

What are House Arryn's words again? Oh yeah. "As high as honor". Riiight... Roll Eyes
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »

Army Update:

Tywin:
Army of Ser Daven Lannister – 12,900 – Crakehall
Army of Lord Tywin - 23,600 - Near King's Landing
(cannot call more men)

Willas Tyrell:
Army of Willas Tyrell - 21,100 – Tumbleton
Army of Garlan Tyrell - 11,800 - Crakehall
Army of Jon Fossoway – 5,000 – Horn Hill
Fleet of the Reach - 143 – The Arbor
Fleet of the Reach – 40 – Sailing back to the Reach
(can call a max. of 10.000 more men)

Renly:
Army of King Renly – 12,100 – King’s Landing
Army of Courtnay Penrose – 5,000 - Storm's End
The Royal Fleet - 165 - Blackwater Bay
(cannot call more men, only sellswords)

Robb:
Army of King Robb Stark – 16,400 – Near King’s Landing
Garrison of Winterfell – 1,500 – Winterfell
Garrison of Riverrun – 2,400 – Riverrun
At the Wall – 2,000 – Castle Black
(can call a max. of 13.000 more men)

Daenerys Targaryen:
Dragons - 3 – King’s Wood
Daenerys Khalasar – 200 - King’s Wood
Army of Jorah Mormont – 4,200 – Marching to Winterfell
Army of Barristan Selmy – 22,200 – King’s Wood
Army of Oberyn Martell - 15,000 – Storm’s End
Army of Roose Bolton - 2,000 – White Knife
Army of Ramsay Snow – 1,000 - Winterfell
Army of Locke - 500 - Moat Cailin
Navy of Sunspear - 40 – Sunspear

Balon:
Army of Victarion Greyjoy – 14,700 – Sailing back to Pyke
Army of King Balon – 6,500 – Pyke
Army of Baelor Blacktyde - 200 – Braavos
Garrison of Faircastle – 1,000 (+ 10 ships)
Reaving Fleet - 90 - Pyke
The Iron Fleet - 417 – Sailing back to Pyke
The Iron Fleet (2) - 10 – Braavos

Lysa Arryn:
Army of Lyn Corbray – 11,100 - Tumbleton
Army of Yohn Royce - 2,000 – Darry
Army of Symond Templeton – 2,000 – Near White Harbor
Fleet of Gulltown - 45 – Near White Harbor
(can call a max. 13.000 more men)

OOC: Shouldn't Garlan Tyrell's army be in Oakheart, due to the second Battle of Crakehall?  The military update and armies update seem to be in conflict here.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2014, 10:22:53 AM »

What happened to the Army of Dragonstone?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #303 on: July 05, 2014, 02:19:06 PM »

A PROCLAMATION

We hereby call for the convening of a great forum of King Renly's lords, eminent citizens of the capital, and the common people to discuss the present situation of the realm.

Matters to be discussed are as follows: the manner in which the present insurrection is to be dealt, and the threat the Stormborn pretender poses to the security of the realm.

OOC: Please inform me of the outcome, Lumine.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #304 on: July 05, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »

A PROCLAMATION

We hereby call for the convening of a great forum of King Renly's lords, eminent citizens of the capital, and the common people to discuss the present situation of the realm.

Matters to be discussed are as follows: the manner in which the present insurrection is to be dealt, and the threat the Stormborn pretender poses to the security of the realm.

OOC: Please inform me of the outcome, Lumine.

How are they supposed to get into the Capital?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2014, 02:28:13 PM »

If they are indisposed, they can send ravens.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2014, 03:14:18 PM »

I made the changes to Garlan's army, and Renly will be informed of the results of this forum at the beginning of the next turn (I will also reply to your messages soon, Simfan, but I need to reread some parts of ACOK and AFFC first).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #307 on: July 05, 2014, 05:37:35 PM »

So was my entire fleet also sunk?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #308 on: July 05, 2014, 06:29:46 PM »

The previously undisclosed member of the Small Council is Tyrion Lannister. Furthermore, it is noted that Prince Edric Baratheon is the heir presumptive to the throne of the Seven Kingdoms.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2014, 06:47:37 PM »

The previously undisclosed member of the Small Council is Tyrion Lannister. Furthermore, it is noted that Prince Edric Baratheon is the heir presumptive to the throne of the Seven Kingdoms.

What about your child? Surely your supporters must see that placing a bastard on the throne is a folly.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #310 on: July 05, 2014, 06:55:38 PM »

What about your child? Surely your supporters must see that placing a bastard on the throne is a folly.

OOC: Who said it was Renly's child Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #311 on: July 05, 2014, 07:07:22 PM »

Heir presumptive, not apparent.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #312 on: July 05, 2014, 08:57:56 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2014, 09:00:44 PM by Scottish Robb Stark »

SCANDAL: DAENERYS TARGARYEN MAKES HOMOPHOBIC COMMENT
July 6 PPP poll: Dany down 14 points in fighting intentions from last week - Renly takes lead in race to the Iron Throne
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #313 on: July 05, 2014, 11:05:46 PM »

When my wife bears me a son and rreturns to Kingslanding he shall be designated heir to the throne. Until that time the natural successor would be the eldest male Baratheon, Prince Edric.

As for proclivities, whatever they may be, they are subject to my marital vows to my wife. As she is being held by her brother in High Garden this does complicate things, but it does not give me carte blanche to go about whoring as the Stormborn woman seems to be suggesting.

It will be that, when allowed, my wife shall return to take her place beside me on the Iron Throne alongside the heirs she shall bear. That is incontrovertible.

Furthermore, I am pleased to announce the betrothal of Lord Loras Tyrell to my neice, Princess Mya Baratheon. They are to be married within the fortnight.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #314 on: July 06, 2014, 07:27:41 AM »

A Proclaim:

Seeing significant problems that may arise with succession, I, Balon Greyjoy, King of the Iron Islands, King of Salt and Rock, Son of the Sea Wind, and Lord Reaper of Pyke, do hereby decree that, should I die, Rodrik Harlaw, Lord of the Ten Towers and Hand of the King, shall sit the Seastone Chair in my absence during the war. I further decree that a kingsmoot shall be called to determine the next true king following the conclusion of the war. Succession is important, but we cannot turn to infighting if we are to win the war - there will be time enough for that afterwards.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »

A proclaim to the Northmen

The North has been betrayed by one of his own. Roose Bolton, whom I sent out to suppress the Targaryen invasion, has turned against his northern brothers, and, spreading lies about my death, he has convinced his own men to bend the knee to the foreign invader. This treacherous coward is unworthy of the name Northerner. To any Lord, Knight, soldier or commoner who were to read these lines, I say, as the King you have chosen, that it is your sacred duty to fight for your liberty, to repel the invader and punish the traitor. Northmen, rise up! For as long as we will be united as a people, the flame of Northern independence shall never be extinguished!
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2014, 05:18:28 PM »

A Proclamation:

In light of the unrest in The Vale after our swearing our allegiance to Daenarys Targaryen, I am expanding the regency to include the Valelords. From now, in addition to my continued service as regent, a lord of The Vale will serve alongside me, assisting in leading the war effort and with administration of The Vale. The co-regent will be switched with the head of another Vale House at the start of each new year, until the regency ends at Robert's adulthood. Should any conflict arise between the two regents, Lord Robert himself will be asked to choose between the two regent's courses of action.

The first co-regent will be the the head of House Royce of the Gates of the Moon, Nestor Royce, on account of his excellent record as High Steward of the Vale.

In addition, should Yohn Royce return through the Bloody Gate without causing unnecessary conflict, he will be named High Steward of the Vale, will be given the right to choose the next co-regent and will be given a role in the raising of Lord Robert, at Runestone if need be.

Lysa Arryn, Lady Regent of the Vale
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2014, 08:18:03 PM »

Will we get POVs today?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #318 on: July 06, 2014, 08:31:18 PM »

The turn hasn't even started and this is my final week of exams, so the turn should start today and the POV's should come on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the turn ends on Friday, and I have to travel for a few days on that date, so I'm planning to put this and Balance of Power in hold.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2014, 08:56:12 PM »

The turn hasn't even started and this is my final week of exams, so the turn should start today and the POV's should come on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the turn ends on Friday, and I have to travel for a few days on that date, so I'm planning to put this and Balance of Power in hold.

Sorry, I assumed turn started the day after the last one ende Tongue

My bad Sad
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2014, 10:21:24 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2014, 05:14:10 PM by Senator Lumine »

299 AL (4), or "The Gates of Winter"Sad

General View:

The tables have turned, and Daenerys Targaryen is now the most powerful of the remaining Kings in Westeros. After she and her Lords proved to be absolutely ruthless with the killing of Randyll Tarly and their double treachery of Robb Stark thanks to Lysa Arryn and Roose Bolton, some believe it's only a matter of time before the Targaryens win back the crown. And yet, Highgarden is burning, the Vale is now in open rebellion and Renly still holds King's Landing, so the war is not over yet.

Quotes:

"I thank House Stark for providing reinforcements, but we are still heavily outnumbered by Mance Rayder and he will strike at the Wall very soon. The Night's Watch implores for help!"
(Maester Aemon of the Night's Watch)

"I had enough of Lysa Tully and her insanity, and I won't see the honor of the Vale solied by that woman. Lords and Knights of the Vale, we must rescue Lord Arryn from the clutches of her mother, and we must fight the Dragons with King Robb as our ally! We defeated the Mad King, and we will send her daughter back to Essos if needed be!"
(Yohn Royce, Lord of Runestone)

Info:

Tywin Lannister:
-Prestige: 4/10
-Gold: 2.250.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 10/10 (Still undisputed Lord of the Westerlands)

-With the Westerlands left alone this turn and Daven's victory at Crakehall things are slightly better for the Lannisters, but your army outside King's Landing keeps growing smaller as time passes by. New alliances must be made for House Lannister to survive, and while do you have the disadvantage of being hated through most of the realm you have an army and you can move freely. Robb Stark's army is bound to move close to you as well, so the opportunities are there.

Renly Baratheon:
-Prestige: 5/10
-Gold: 600.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 5/10

-While your dynastic moves with Mya and Edric have proved successful in securing the chain of command within King's Landing, most Lords are unwilling to risk being burned by Daenerys to just rise to your cause, which means victories are needed to convince people you can still win this war. In the meantime, your retainers are loyal and the city still backs you, so as long as you can avoid Tywin ramming your gates you will be able to continue the fight. On the bright side, Margaery has given birth to a healthy boy, named Steffon Baratheon following Garlan Tyrell's instructions.

Balon Greyjoy:
-Prestige: 10/10
-Gold: 1.600.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 10/10

-Despite heavy losses at the Mander and in Highgarden, you have stolen so much money that Pyke is literally buried in gold as of now, and you still remain independent from the rest of the realm and you hold Faircastle. And yet, there are disturbing news from the East. Baelor Blacktyde was murdered by Euron in Braavos and his ships taken by him, and nobody knows that Euron is up to now. Be cautious.

Robb Stark:
-Prestige: 3/10
-Gold: 400.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 6/10

-The situation is critical. Mormont, Edmure and Galbert Glover captured, the North at the mercy of Roose Bolton, Winterfell sieged and your army crushed. That said, you are not finished yet, since proving the North that you live might be enough for Bolton to find himself in some trouble. If your army can survive Tywin and move North you still stand a chance, as Royce and some Lords plan to retake the Vale for your cause and Renly can still be made into an ally (or that's what some Lords think).

Willas Tyrell:
-Gold: 1.800.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 10/10 (Unchallenged)

-Despite a crushing victory against the Starks this has been a horrible three months for House Tyrell. Your armies were beated in Crakehall, Highgarden is burning and in ruins and even your manpower reserves are running low, not to mention your vassals growing very unhappy after Randyll Tarly's death. It seems you have backed the winning side with Daenerys, but the Reach is several times weaken than what it was at the beginning of the War.

Daenerys Targaryen:
-Prestige: 8/10
-Gold: 150.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 8/10

-On the good side, you have gained new allies in Lysa Arryn and Roose Bolton, but the Vale and the North are beginning to turn against them after their respective betrayals. You have lost your fleet and Storm's End still stands, and your commanders are divided into the idea of moving against King's Landing to put an end to the war or moving with caution. As the Dragons grow, they are beginning to be more useful in a siege, but they are still too small for battle.

Lysa Arryn:
-Gold: 600.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 3/10

-It seems the Vale is now facing a true disaster. While Lyn Corbray saved a substantial part of the Army and Houses Grafton and Corbray support you, most of the entire region has turned against you for betraying the Starks and what they call "Jon Arryn's Legacy". Yohn Royce and Symond Templeton have turned their armies against the Vale and started to invade the region, and most of the Houses have declared for Robb Stark, including the Waynwoods, the Belmores, the Templetons, the Redforts and the Hunters. Lord Nestor Royce has remained neutral and hasn't moved against you in the Gates of the Moon, but the situation is critical. Of course, Lord Baelish has offered to spirit you away from the Vale with his sellswords or use his contacts to stop the Lords, provided that he gets the lands of one of the so called "Lords Declarant".

Yohn Royce:
-Prestige: 7/10
-Gold: 100.000 GD
-Legitimacy: 8/10

-Greetings, Lord Royce! As of now the Vale is rising in rebellion and most of the Lords are willing to join your cause, but it seems Lysa Arryn won't sit idly, and she is currently defending the Bloody Gate with 2,000 men. You have your 2,000 men in Darry, Symond Templeton's 2000 men and the Vale fleet already ready to strike in the North of the Vale, and some soldiers still in Robb Stark's Army. The Vale has lost a great part of its military might abd Lyn Corbray leads the remnants of the army, but the Vale still has reserves and if you can take our Lysa before it's too late then the Vale might get a new Lord Regent...

Varys:
-Prestige: Ώ?
-Gold: 100.000 GD
-Legitimacy: Ώ?

-Not many things to say here without spoiling everybody, so keep up the good work, Lord Varys!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2014, 10:22:56 PM »

Before I forget, Petyr Baelish, Roose Bolton and Yohn Royce are now fully playable if there's anyone out there interested.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2014, 10:33:24 PM »

What is the deadline to submit our moves?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2014, 10:36:09 PM »

What is the deadline to submit our moves?

Tuesday afternoon, I believe.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #324 on: July 06, 2014, 11:06:32 PM »

High Lord Willas Tyrell of Highgarden hereby announces that we view Steffon Baratheon as Lord of the Stormlands as his father is a traitor to the realm and to the rightful Queen, Daenerys Targaryen. Furthermore we denounce his attempts to force the Stormlands directly under the Iron Throne. The region has a rich and important history and by attempting to illegally merge it and the crownlands, he has dishonored the lords there and those who have gone before him since the days of Aegon's Landing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies