Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:26:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
Author Topic: Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)  (Read 85670 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »

Arya Stark is still around, right? Anyway, if you're looking for potential matches, there are always Freys around.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2014, 09:25:30 PM »

Arya Stark is still around, right? Anyway, if you're looking for potential matches, there are always Freys around.

She's 11! Littlefinger is creepy but in the kinda-creepy-dating-a-teenager way, not the full-on dating-an-actual-child way.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2014, 09:31:14 PM »
« Edited: July 30, 2014, 09:32:59 PM by Senator Lumine »

I should note that Arya Stark is bethroted to a Frey, so she's unavailable. On the other hand, we have women like Jeyne Westerling, Myrcella Hill/Lannister/Baratheon,  the Mormont ladies, some of the Florents, an endless supply of Freys and Lady Hornwood available (although Lady Hornwood has taken a keen interest in Ser Rodrik) for marriage. And once Sansa is back with her family (although such a thing happening is not certain), she will be a fantastic marriage as well. Mya Baratheon was available a well, but she married Loras Tyrell.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2014, 11:09:44 PM »

Oh, isn't Shireen Baratheon around as well? I don't think she was ever killed off.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2014, 11:31:52 PM »

Oh, isn't Shireen Baratheon around as well? I don't think she was ever killed off.

Right, I forgot about Shireen! Selyse and Melisandre were killed in the Wildfire Incident, but Shireen is King's Landing tutored by the Onion Knight.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2014, 07:26:24 AM »

There is Mya Baratheon, as well.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2014, 07:34:35 AM »

I'd have the eight Sandsnakes to offer as well Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »

I don't know how you planned to proceed, Lumine, but can we have until tomorrow afternoon/evening before the POV update? I've been unable to access internet for much of yesterday and today.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2014, 04:23:16 PM »

I don't know how you planned to proceed, Lumine, but can we have until tomorrow afternoon/evening before the POV update? I've been unable to access internet for much of yesterday and today.

Tomorrow was the intended date, don't worry! (I'll wait until the evening as well)

So far the chapters involve Winterfell (either Catelyn, Bran or Jon Snow), King's Landing (I'm still not sure of the POV) and Highgarden (POV still not decided).
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2014, 08:39:08 PM »

I wont be able to submit my moves until tomorrow evenin as I am currently on vacation.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2014, 08:56:16 PM »

I should note that Arya Stark is bethroted to a Frey, so she's unavailable. On the other hand, we have women like Jeyne Westerling, Myrcella Hill/Lannister/Baratheon,  the Mormont ladies, some of the Florents, an endless supply of Freys and Lady Hornwood available (although Lady Hornwood has taken a keen interest in Ser Rodrik) for marriage. And once Sansa is back with her family (although such a thing happening is not certain), she will be a fantastic marriage as well. Mya Baratheon was available a well, but she married Loras Tyrell.

Out of curiousity, which Frey?  There are so many of them Tongue 
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2014, 09:00:05 PM »

I should note that Arya Stark is bethroted to a Frey, so she's unavailable. On the other hand, we have women like Jeyne Westerling, Myrcella Hill/Lannister/Baratheon,  the Mormont ladies, some of the Florents, an endless supply of Freys and Lady Hornwood available (although Lady Hornwood has taken a keen interest in Ser Rodrik) for marriage. And once Sansa is back with her family (although such a thing happening is not certain), she will be a fantastic marriage as well. Mya Baratheon was available a well, but she married Loras Tyrell.

For that I reccommend the wiki. I've done a lot of research for the game, but I refuse to even take a look at Walder Frey's family and decide which one is actually open to marriage and so forth. That said, Roslin Frey is now Robb's Queen and Fat Walda is still there, xD
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2014, 09:07:16 PM »

I should note that Arya Stark is bethroted to a Frey, so she's unavailable. On the other hand, we have women like Jeyne Westerling, Myrcella Hill/Lannister/Baratheon,  the Mormont ladies, some of the Florents, an endless supply of Freys and Lady Hornwood available (although Lady Hornwood has taken a keen interest in Ser Rodrik) for marriage. And once Sansa is back with her family (although such a thing happening is not certain), she will be a fantastic marriage as well. Mya Baratheon was available a well, but she married Loras Tyrell.

For that I reccommend the wiki. I've done a lot of research for the game, but I refuse to even take a look at Walder Frey's family and decide which one is actually open to marriage and so forth. That said, Roslin Frey is now Robb's Queen and Fat Walda is still there, xD

Edwyn is third in line, but that'd be creepy as hell.  Probably Big Walder or Little Walder Tongue
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2014, 09:21:26 PM »

Out of curiousity, which Frey?  There are so many of them Tongue  

There you go, is old man frey offering her and her weight in previous metals?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2014, 09:28:45 PM »

There you go, is old man frey offering her and her weight in previous metals?

Of course! He got the Queen he wanted by marrying off Roslin, but he still has to get rid of the rest...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2014, 10:13:35 PM »
« Edited: August 01, 2014, 11:18:05 PM by SJoyce of Harrenhal »

Also 11.

Has something tragic happened to Loras?

I'd have the eight Sandsnakes to offer as well Tongue

... all of them? Or just one?

Oh gods.

Thank you all for your suggestions - I'll probably finish up some business and then head north, where there's a number of noted families with marriageable children. If I find nothing I'll return south.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »

Well, whichever you like Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2014, 08:13:04 AM »
« Edited: August 11, 2014, 02:46:21 PM by The Roose is Loose »

Quick Recap:

The current cast (so to speak) consists of the following:

- Robb Stark, King of the North and the Riverlands (Antonio V)
- Roose Bolton, Lord of Dreadfort (X)
- Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, Lord of Harrenhall with a title in the Vale if I'm not mistaken (Sjoyce)
- Daemon Blackfyre, claims the Iron Throne (Bullmoose88)
- Renly Baratheon, claims the Iron Throne, but only controls the Crownlands and the Stormlands (Simfan)
- Mance Rayder, the King at the Wall/King of the Free Folk (Dereich)
- Bronze Yohn Royce, King of the Vale (Gustaf)
- Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne (Cranberry)

The deceased (in order of death):
- Lord Mace Tyrell (Spamage) - Poisoned by either Randyll Tarly or a faceless men in a plot by engineered by Tywin

- King Stannis Baratheon (Oakvale) - Killed and nailed to the Iron Throne with spears by unknown (presumably either Tywin or Renly's unconnected plotting)
- Lady Lysa Arryn (Dereich) - Pushed off a cliff by Littlefinger
- King Balon Greyjoy (Sjoyce) - Murdered by a faceless man hired by his brother Euron
- Queen Danaerys Targaryen (Averroes Nix) - Went batsh!t insane and burned herself alive
- Lord Tywin Lannister (X) - Murdered by unknown
- King Euron Greyjoy (Averroes Nix) murdered by a faceless man hired by unknown
- Lord Varys (Bullmoose88) - murdered by the Gold Cloaks on orders from Loras/Littlefinger
- Willas Tyrell, Lord of the Reach (Spamage) - Went all Arys Targaryen on us and was murdered by rebels loyal to Lord Hightower Jr. and Lord Paxter Redwyne
- King Renly Baratheon (Simfan) - Ambushed and killed by unknown

Dead NPCs:
- Prince Theon Greyjoy, Lord Victarion Greyjoy, Baelor Blacktyde, the Warlocks of Qaarth
- Ser Jaime Lannister, Queen Regent Cersei Lannister, Prince Tommen, King Joffrey, Ser Mandon Moore, Ser Meryn Trent, Ser Stafford Lannister, Ser Ilyn Payne, and some others I'm surely forgetting Tongue
- Lord Randyll Tarly, Lord Hightower Sr., Lord Garlan Tyrell, Lord Fossaway
- Ser Barristan Selmy, Ser Jorah Mormont, Admiral Grollo, Lord Strickland
- Prince Quentyn Martell
- Ser Lyn Corbray
- Daario Neharis, Vargo Hoat
- Queen Selyse and Melisandre
- Brianne of Tarth
- Aemon Targaryen, Alliser Thorne, Janos Slynt, and Lord Commander Joer Mormont
- Anyone else I forgot Tongue

To be continued...
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2014, 08:46:28 AM »

Lord Hightower died? When? Who controls Oldtown now?
And it's Ser Lyn Corbray, the Lord Corbray is his brother Lyonel (though Lyn has the Valyrian Steel sword - IIRC they hate each other)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2014, 09:51:49 AM »

And it's Ser Lyn Corbray, the Lord Corbray is his brother Lyonel (though Lyn has the Valyrian Steel sword - IIRC they hate each other)

The Battle of Kingswood
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #470 on: August 02, 2014, 12:23:49 PM »

Lyonel Corbray now has a shiny new valyrian steel sword, and Baelor Hightower is the new lord of Oldtown. I had the original Lord Hightower go with Willas's army and get killed at the Kingswood, and then I remembered he was a bit of a hermit on his final days... either way, he's dead. Samwell Tarly is alive and well with Jon Snow, and since there's no Night's Watch they are confused as to what their status is and if their vows are still in place.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2014, 12:26:10 PM »

Lyonel Corbray now has a shiny new valyrian steel sword, and Baelor Hightower is the new lord of Oldtown. I had the original Lord Hightower go with Willas's army and get killed at the Kingswood, and then I remembered he was a bit of a hermit on his final days... either way, he's dead. Samwell Tarly is alive and well with Jon Snow, and since there's no Night's Watch they are confused as to what their status is and if their vows are still in place.

I thought there was still a Night's watch, but Castle Black and the Gift are now property of the free folk.  I believe the King at the Wall said he would not attack the rest of the Night's Watch's holdings/
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #472 on: August 02, 2014, 12:29:06 PM »

I thought there was still a Night's watch, but Castle Black and the Gift are now property of the free folk.  I believe the King at the Wall said he would not attack the rest of the Night's Watch's holdings/

I believe he said so, but before he was playable the Free Folk took over all the castles (I thought I had made that clear in the Battle of Castle Black update). Sorry if that detail was still unclear!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #473 on: August 02, 2014, 12:33:30 PM »

I believe he said so, but before he was playable the Free Folk took over all the castles (I thought I had made that clear in the Battle of Castle Black update). Sorry if that detail was still unclear!

You're right, my bad Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #474 on: August 02, 2014, 04:22:21 PM »

What about Benjen Stark?

He was dead when it started.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies