Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:10:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.)  (Read 2991 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: June 25, 2014, 11:30:30 AM »

I had both a chief of staff and press secretary early into my first term, but I never really found a way to make that work. It seemed like sending PMs to another person to issue a statement was just unnecessary so it fell through.

But if you can make it work, I'll be impressed!

Well having an actual press was a problem during my administration. i don't think there was a single legitimate source of news out there.

That's been an unfortunate problem until very recently. Newspapers are one of the most criminally overlooked sources of activity in the game. A Press Secretary sounds like an interesting idea.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 09:13:26 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies