Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:50:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.)  (Read 3018 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: June 25, 2014, 12:03:02 AM »

I had an unofficial Ambassador and briefly a press secretary, so seeing that return would be fun, especially since we have more participants than open offices right now.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 01:31:07 AM »

I had both a chief of staff and press secretary early into my first term, but I never really found a way to make that work. It seemed like sending PMs to another person to issue a statement was just unnecessary so it fell through.

But if you can make it work, I'll be impressed!

Well having an actual press was a problem during my administration. i don't think there was a single legitimate source of news out there.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »

ITT: people catching up to what I was saying back in 2011
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 09:21:50 PM »

Hey, I get what you're trying to say but Nix and Hagrid were enough to handle. Its the two below them that I didn't care to deal with. Either way its a different time, and I will have to follow the path of the last two listed to be successful in my job. This is an experienced ticket with an experienced cabinet and should I get through confirmation the cabinet will have a more important role in this game. While I don't consider my nominated position to be within the definition of "the administration", I'm certainly looking forward to working with them, Governors and Senators too, to keep an active and exciting game. I've already a nice chat with the SoIA nominee...unless there is something I don't know about, we are all on pretty good terms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies