Petition to demod Inks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:46:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Petition to demod Inks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to demod Inks  (Read 21404 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: June 27, 2014, 09:15:01 AM »

Not so long ago you were among those demanding his head. I'm guessing you're only saying "no" because it's Gully's petition Wink
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:58:03 AM »

Not so long ago you were among those demanding his head. I'm guessing you're only saying "no" because it's Gully's petition Wink

No.  As Inks rightly points out he's hardly here and barely moderates the FC board.....all we all wanted was for him to settle down and he has.

I stand corrected. Sorry.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 07:04:24 AM »

Usully I support Gully's petitions, but I don't think there's much point in demoding Inks. It's not like he's most powerful moderator. In fact, he certainly did limit his presence.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 03:37:28 PM »

BRTD pisses me off as much as the next guy, but he definitely doesn't deserve to be banned. It's quite telling that Inks is so obsessed about him while vile creatures like Krazen and Obamanation roam free.

I wouldn't necessarily call Obamanation "vile creature". More a "highly unintelligent troll".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »

This is quite unsetteling. Like a number of other posters, I thought Inks had calmed down, but it's looks like his manipulative-controlling behavior only got worse.

It's hard to defend Inks after what we've just read. He should be demoded, for his own good.

x Kalwejt
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 04:06:00 PM »

Whatever his intentions might have been, Inks' actions were highly unethical and destroyed all credibility  he had left as moderator. His secretive, not to say paranoid, schemes also shows, that he's unable to trust his fellow mods, so I don't think how can he continue to work on a team.

And seriously, dude, going through that length to play a very srs internet policeman and investigator? Don't you have better things in live to focus your energy?

For sake of us, ordinary posters, as well as a number of mods who are doing a good work around, Inks should be demoded.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »

No. Inks need to join opebo.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 07:36:50 AM »

This time, I'd site it's justified.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 02:52:55 PM »

Pulling off Gully's surname is unacceatable, period.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 04:31:54 AM »

Antonio, you are a hero! Grin
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 08:09:08 AM »

Why on Earth do people blame/credit Inks for banning Opebo (or Jmfcst for that matter). In no way did he ban either of them.

Anyway, amazing drama going on. And it is amusing that Inks would not get the IRC tone at all. Tongue

Oh, I definitely get that Gully was being ironic, but that doesn't justify the way he acted.

Doesn't justify you from digging up his personal information in order to intimidate him.

Isn't there a policy against using anyone's personal information, unless such person voluntarily posted them? You didn't use Gully's name on the forum, but you did it on another place forum (IRC) in relation to forum affairs.

Teddy was banned for IRC stuff and rightfully so. You should be happy to just escape with being demoded.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 09:47:30 AM »

I found everything through public websites. He voluntarily posted it publicly.

Sorry, but unless a poster chooses to post his personal information on the forum, that should not be used by others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies