Petition to demod Inks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:42:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Petition to demod Inks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to demod Inks  (Read 21413 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: June 29, 2014, 01:53:53 PM »

Inks:

1) You never brought up the IP thing to me before this issue with Libertas. Had you done so, I would have been forthright with it. I wasn't "hiding things".

2) I took me a couple PMs of mine in order for you to produce an IP when I asked for it. When you finally gave me one, it traced to NYC, and not Arkansas as you stated it did. If you had any suspicions you should have brought them up with me beforehand rather than tangling them up with your issues with your colleagues.

3) I learnt of these "leaks" the same way everyone else did- the IRC. That's not remotely suspicious.

4) You kept on pressing the IRC issue and told me to tell you everything I knew. I would have not complied had I realised you didn't have evidence, but you were actively threatening to tell the mods about me being JerryArkansas (Huh) if I didn't tell you.

5) I don't save my messages.

6) I didn't post anything publicly. You asked something, I told you. Another moderator asked me something, and I told him. I'm trying to be co-operative here, the ability for these communications to be kept secret is not something in my court.

7) Inks, I have very little idea what is going on here, but I know I'm not behind any sock at the moment. Either you are severely mistaken, or you've deliberately contrived some situation in order to get me to "spill the beans", and I'm really hoping it's the former but it's looking like the latter.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 02:12:53 PM »

Simfan, this is why I don't trust you... you're now saying I said things that I didn't. I have all my sent PMs to prove I never even mentioned JerryArkansas. Throughout this whole thing, you keep leaking things to everyone.

It started back with Bushie and Mondale when you put Bushie's info on facebook. Now you're posting my PMs and misleading people about what I said. It's stuff like that that made me suspicious, and now you're making me even more suspicious.

I am not posting your PMs. I was following a mod's instructions to tell him what you said. You said the following:

So what's with this proxy server IP that you've been using that traces to Arkansas?  Oddly enough, it's similar to the IP of a poster who alleges to be a gay Republican, this is all going on after you conveniently started discussing Libertas and your secretive Facebook postings about Bushie.

Look, man... you need to lay everything out that you know about Libertas, Bushie, and this Arkansas IP address on the table right now, or I'm going to take this to the rest of the mods.  I've given you the benefit of the doubt so far, but you're becoming more and more secretive since you've been let back.

I've been patient, but I'm not going to go through another Alistair Hackson-esque dramafest again.

A gay republican from Arkansas. That is as unambiguous as you can get.

I don't see how Libertas and the IP are related.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 02:25:54 PM »

I didn't even know JerryArkansas was gay... the account I was referring to wasn't JerryArkansas.

I didn't know for sure if Libertas and the IP were connected. That's why I PMed you.

You didn't actually describe this connection... but what would this connection have been? I mean I'm just really confused. I mean, Inks, I like you, I'm grateful for your help in my reinstatement, but I have no idea what's going on, and I'm upset it's gotten blown up to the proportions it's already gotten to.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 02:37:20 PM »

Someone please clarify the situation:

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 03:05:15 PM »

Demodding Inks would be best achieved via a permaban.

I have done nothing wrong. Simfan has decided to post one half of the PM conversation, along with false and misleading information. Ever since we let him back, dishonesty and manipulation have been common from him (just look at his fake account he used to post Bushie information to mondale's page, which he, at first, denied doing). And now the anti-mod crew is playing right into his little game. It's sad.

Rather than casting me as dishonest and manipulative, would you mind- since you refuse to tell me via PM- telling me what exactly you are accusing me of?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »

What does that mean? Am I Libertas, JerryArkansas, the unspecified (third?) gay Arkansan Republican, et. al.?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 03:24:54 PM »

Secretive, what am I being secretive about? I pressed you for info in the IP, and it took you a bit of a back and forth to respond with an IP that traced to NY. You seemed far more interested in this Libertas thing, which I was extremely tangentially related to. I'm still willing to work with you to get to the bottom of this, but you don't seem willing to do so.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 03:40:03 PM »

5. Inks makes up an "Arkansas IP address" and blackmails Simfan into giving him chat logs.

So what was Simfan being "blackmailed" with? Inks warns he'll bring up what he "knows" about Simfan supposedly being JerryArkansas or something. Simfan knows this is (presumably) untrue. Why doesn't he tell Inks to pound salt and scram if he doesn't want to help. Doesn't a blackmailee by definition need something to have helld against them, which in this case appears missing? Huh

Because I don't know what information he's come up with so for all I know he could spin some tale, as that is what he was (is?) doing. I mean at that point I was really just panicking. Once things simmered down I got was able to think things through and was pretty disappointed in what I saw. But I mean, surely it fits the definition of "an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain or cause loss to another unless a demand is met".
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2014, 03:57:02 PM by Simfan34 »

Well, I don't know what to say about inks, but saying "I'll do x to you if you don't do y" seems pretty coercive. But I mean is that what this it is to you? A "prank"? I've spent this nice Sunday afternoon inside because of the BS (not that's that really anyone's fault but mine). Although, note I haven't called for anything except clarification.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 04:11:15 PM »

This is because you are a sad, arrogant, pathetic little sh*t who blames others for his own problems. Get a f-cking clue.

Calm down, Antonio.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 04:26:51 PM »

Stop it.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »

Kal did something worse than supporting pedophilia? But seriously Inks, can you please tell me more about these issues- I'd really want to get to the bottom of it!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »

I more or less like Inks, but his group of allies is hardly confidence-inspiring.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 10:37:22 PM »

I more or less like Inks, but his group of allies is hardly confidence-inspiring.

What allies?  Genuine question.

These allies:

What did he do now to merit this thread? He's probably the most pleasant personality on the mod team. He tries very hard to be nice even though his moderator positions can be questionable. Quite a contrast with some of his peers.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 09:33:20 AM »

FYI Inks is currently doing a Q&A in IRC.

Of course... when I'm at work and cannot access it!!!

Don't worry, there is a transcript.

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »

Inks, we still haven't gotten to the bottom of what you were accusing me of. I really want to know.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 04:08:34 PM »

Inks, I'm really trying to be fair here, but I certainly felt threatened- which is why I went to Bacon King in the first place.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »

Inks, I'm really trying to be fair here, but I certainly felt threatened- which is why I went to Bacon King in the first place.

That's fine. I have nothing against you. But Gully's attitude is annoying. He's got this holier than thou attitude against me now.

But Gully, it wasn't me using homophobic slurs and making Jewish jokes in the IRC; that was you.

I know you have nothing against me. Well, actually I don't. I still just feel like you made this whole Arkansas thing up in order to extract information from me, and I feel very let down by that. It certainly seems like blackmail, and, well, I thought you were better than that, Inks. A lot better than that.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »

So what I want to know is how we intend resolving this.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 08:19:22 PM »

Oh come on guys... I doesn't even expand the page that much.

Antonio, right now you're being worse than The Worst. Not only have you messed up the page but you're refusing to acknowledge it's messed up, much less change it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies