Quinnipiac University Poll: Obama worst president since WWII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:30:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Quinnipiac University Poll: Obama worst president since WWII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac University Poll: Obama worst president since WWII  (Read 4950 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: July 02, 2014, 02:57:10 PM »

69% said the best President is from the last 30 years. Idiots. I understand there are Republican partisan hacks picking terrible Republican Presidents, but what's with the 18% for Clinton?

So many Democrats still have a boner for Clinton. This is pretty depressing, I know.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 04:20:44 AM »

People are morons. News at 11.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »

People who disagree with me on some particular issues (such as Obama not being the worst president since WW2) are indeed morons. And if you disagree with that you are a moron as well. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:01:39 AM »

People who disagree with me on some particular issues (such as Obama not being the worst president since WW2) are indeed morons. And if you disagree with that you are a moron as well. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Gosh, I feel like Atlas is such a bubble sometimes.  I sense most people here live in urban areas and do not come into contact with conservatives very often.  Where I live, at least half would agree with Obama being the worst since World War II, and I can assure you that they are not morons.  

Rating presidents is an exercise in qualitative judgment.  We can disagree in how we judge them, but moral or intellectual superiority is not conveyed by having a certain ideology.  

I think it would do some posters some real good to spend some time in a small town or rural area.  It would be a good experience to understand what the other side thinks outside of some Internet abstraction.

You can think Obama is a pretty bad President. That is a subjective judgment. But if you seriously think he is the worst, then you clearly have nothing worthwhile to say about politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies