Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids - they kidnappin' errebody! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:20:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids - they kidnappin' errebody! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids - they kidnappin' errebody!  (Read 11244 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 10, 2014, 11:04:48 AM »

And it looks like at least two of my recent posts have been reported. Israel is even under attack on an internet forum!
Well you have revealed in several posts that you're a bigot, so that shouldn't be surprising to you.

Typical Zionist. Anyone critical of Israel must be a bigot.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:44 AM »

And it looks like at least two of my recent posts have been reported. Israel is even under attack on an internet forum!
Well you have revealed in several posts that you're a bigot, so that shouldn't be surprising to you.

Typical Zionist. Anyone critical of Israel must be a bigot.
In dead0man's defense, the anti-semiticism in Snowstalker's posts were pretty blatant, and I am no fan of Israel by any means.

The sarcasm was also blatant though. I think he's just calling out the hypocrisy of the average westerners views on this issue.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »

AIPAC isn't that bad. They are more moderate than the Canada's foreign affairs minister, which more or less said than wanting a cease-fire is supporting terrorists. (Not than it's surprising, there a common saying than he is "Israel First, Canada Second", which is wierd considering he has no link with Israel.)

And besides, the Christian Zionists are just as big if not a bigger influence in US support for Israel, for their own purposes.

AIPAC is mainly Jews supporting Israel, and the focus on it - especially any talks of how it should be "cracked down on" makes me uneasy.

So because it is mainly "Jews supporting Israel" it should be immune from criticism?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 05:29:28 PM »

AIPAC isn't that bad. They are more moderate than the Canada's foreign affairs minister, which more or less said than wanting a cease-fire is supporting terrorists. (Not than it's surprising, there a common saying than he is "Israel First, Canada Second", which is wierd considering he has no link with Israel.)

And besides, the Christian Zionists are just as big if not a bigger influence in US support for Israel, for their own purposes.

AIPAC is mainly Jews supporting Israel, and the focus on it - especially any talks of how it should be "cracked down on" makes me uneasy.

So because it is mainly "Jews supporting Israel" it should be immune from criticism?

Of course. Remember the concentration camps, goy!

As was stated a month or two ago, our friend Ray seems to live his life in eternal fear of the goyim.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 06:50:53 PM »

They certainly don't deserve more scrutiny or "Crackdown" than any other advocacy group in the United States. The overemphasis as them as "power brokers" while the Christian zionists get less attention is a bit disturbing.

CUFI isn't as powerful, though. There may be far more Christian Zionists than Jewish Zionists in America, but Jewish Zionists still have the "loudest voice" so to speak.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:44:39 AM »

Israeli Government has agreed to the terms of the Egyptian cease fire plan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies