The Political Tracker - 2nd At-Large Senate Poll (Results)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:33:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Political Tracker - 2nd At-Large Senate Poll (Results)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for if the election was held today?S
Senator Adam Griffin (Lab-NB)

Senator Alfred F. Jones (Lab-RI)

Former President Dr. Cynic (Lab-PA)

Former President Polnut (TPP-MA)

Senator Shua (DR-NU)

Northeast Represenative Deus (DR-NY)

Senator Lumine (Fed-UT)

Former Senator Clarence (Fed-FL)

Senator Goldwater (Fed-DE)

Mideast Assemblyman JCL (Fed-IN)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: The Political Tracker - 2nd At-Large Senate Poll (Results)  (Read 1710 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:24:06 AM »
« edited: July 07, 2014, 07:57:17 PM by Senator Lumine »

Flo is out, JCL and Deus in, Maxwell and SirNick seem to lack interest and only two of the four Federalists will get to the actual election. Three days!
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 01:46:27 AM »

Whatever combination of Labor that'll get 'em all elected Tongue
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 02:11:28 AM »

1. Deus
2. Shua (if he runs)
3. Lumine
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 02:13:13 AM »

I very much doubt that Shua will run for reelection. For that reason, Deus is my first preference here.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 02:24:31 AM »

I'm. Not an option wtf
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 02:29:43 AM »

Griffin gets my first preference this time around for fighting against the proposed Iraq War resolution.

Not sure how I'm going to vote after that.  I'm considering pretty much everyone who's listed except Deus.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 02:35:59 AM »

Griffin gets my first preference this time around for fighting against the proposed Iraq War resolution.

Not sure how I'm going to vote after that.  I'm considering pretty much everyone who's listed except Deus.

"Fighting against" the proposed police action in Iraq is quite separate from calling the entire country "savages" and jovially suggesting "turning the entire country into one sheet of glass".

I'm glad to see Tyrion standing up to Labor's isolationist - yet apparently genocidal? - tendencies.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 02:38:42 AM »

"Fighting against" the proposed police action in Iraq is quite separate from calling the entire country "savages" and jovially suggesting "turning the entire country into one sheet of glass".

I'm glad to see Tyrion standing up to Labor's isolationist - yet apparently genocidal? - tendencies.

We all make pretty bad gaffes now and then.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »

Has he even commented subsequently on the matter, the comments I mean not the issue of course?
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 12:23:08 PM »

Me first... Then mostly Labor guys. I haven't thought about the order, but generally the left is going to get my higher preferences.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 01:04:24 PM »

Lumine
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 05:57:41 PM »

Clarence.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »

Is Sen. Goldwater running for reelection? If I don't get it wrong, he's still not official.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 07:15:55 PM »

I can't imagine he would, considering how many Federalists are currently in the race.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 07:17:46 PM »

Well, he hasn't announced, but I included all incumbents in the poll just to be on the safe side.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 07:24:03 PM »

I particularly want to see Polnut, Lumine, Clarence and Shua elected.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 11:20:19 PM »

Clarence for Senate
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »

Well, I certainly wouldn't call Griffin genocidal, for the record. I think his comment was unnecessarily hyperbolic, but not to be taken seriously.

And, yes, I'd say I'm certainly the internal opposition on military issues, insofar as I'm not isolationist, even if I wouldn't necessarily call myself interventionist or imperialist. Then again, my name is TyrionTheImperialist, not TyrionTheIsolationist, although the latter would only make sense if Tyrion Lannister were a triangle, and not a halfman.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 12:27:08 AM »

Well, he hasn't announced, but I included all incumbents in the poll just to be on the safe side.

Okey dokey lokey! ^^
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 02:00:01 AM »

Well, I certainly wouldn't call Griffin genocidal, for the record. I think his comment was unnecessarily hyperbolic, but not to be taken seriously.

And, yes, I'd say I'm certainly the internal opposition on military issues, insofar as I'm not isolationist, even if I wouldn't necessarily call myself interventionist or imperialist. Then again, my name is TyrionTheImperialist, not TyrionTheIsolationist, although the latter would only make sense if Tyrion Lannister were a triangle, and not a halfman.

I always wondered what that meant and maybe if you didn't have some grand design of an Empire stretching from the Southwest down to the Tierra Del Fuego. Wink San Francisco to Santiago? Tongue
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2014, 02:03:22 AM »

I always wondered what that meant and maybe if you didn't have some grand design of an Empire stretching from the Southwest down to the Tierra Del Fuego. Wink San Francisco to Santiago? Tongue

Anchorage to Argentina, baby!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2014, 02:06:08 AM »

Just as we have reached the 80% of the turnout of the last poll, I wonder: Why is Labor polling so low here? It's hard to think Alfred or Cynic would be doing so bad... And I must say it's also surprising how Deus seems to obliterate Shua as the choice of the DR's, I expected something like an even split between both of them...
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2014, 02:14:16 AM »
« Edited: July 06, 2014, 02:15:57 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

That may be a further indication that shua is going to retire, particularly if his own party members seem to anticipate it as a given. However, as a certain present DR knows all to painfully well, assumption is the mother of all f....... Tongue

Not sure how I'm going to vote after that.  I'm considering pretty much everyone who's listed except Deus.

Anchorage to Argentina, baby!

North too? Be careful, that terrain is rather hostile. Then again so is the border between Panama and Colombia as well. Both are littered with the bones of people who fought nature and the nature won. Wink
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2014, 02:57:42 AM »

Just as we have reached the 80% of the turnout of the last poll, I wonder: Why is Labor polling so low here? It's hard to think Alfred or Cynic would be doing so bad... And I must say it's also surprising how Deus seems to obliterate Shua as the choice of the DR's, I expected something like an even split between both of them...

Labor never really votes in polls how it should, and the right has always over-represented itself. It kind of made me think at one point that Federalists were PMing their voters to vote in polls. There's a tendency I think for conservatives to be more active on a daily basis, while the left tends to be active but not as much on here. Weirdly, though, it seems like both sides have roughly an equivalent number of zombies. I also know of several Laborites who always vote against Labor candidates in polls to hide our numbers (like Tuskan Raiders).
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2014, 03:16:30 AM »
« Edited: July 06, 2014, 03:26:33 AM by Fmr. President & Senator Polnut »

It's pretty much standard practice that the right generally over-performs in polling and the left under-performs. Especially when it's this far out.

On Deus v Shua... it doesn't actually surprise me at all, no offense to shua at all, but Deus is a new and active member who seems to be very popular with the libertarian crowd.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies