Which hackery is worse? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:59:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which hackery is worse? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which hackery is worse?
Hillarytards

Romneytards

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Which hackery is worse?  (Read 1122 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: July 06, 2014, 12:15:33 PM »

Anyone who actually voted "Romneytard" is automatically a "Hilltard", mainly because "Romneytards" don't exist. Yes, there were people who were convinced that Romney would win a massive landslide, but they were GOP hacks, not Romney hacks.

Ummm….

He's better looking and his personal background is squeaky clean. Handsome, strong and faithful: He's the ideal man from the biological/psychological perspective of many females.

Hmmm.

Let me think about this.

Some of you have proposed King Mitt I, or King Willard I.

Hmmm.

You know, the House of Romney may not be such a bad idea after all.

Historically, as you may be aware, a monarch can take a name by which he will be known as king, whether that name is one of his given names or not.  So I'm thinking perhaps that Mitt may just take the name of King George I, in honor of his father.  Then again, using the name George I may be problematic, as people may become confused and think that it is after Dubya.

So I'm thinking Mitt may take two names as king, after two Presidents who consistently rate as two of the best and greatest Presidents in history, therefore, Mitt may decide on the title King Theodore Franklin I, which also adds a bipartisan flair to his new title.

Hmmm. 

One more Hmmm and we would have had the best post ever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies