Opinion of Snowstalker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:47:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Snowstalker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: ...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Opinion of Snowstalker  (Read 3423 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 07, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »

[Robert Mugabe is] Severely flawed though ultimately not as bad as commonly portrayed by the racist/imperialist Western media. One of the better African heads of state, though perhaps by default.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -7.74

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »

He tries too hard.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 07:25:47 PM »

I thought it was schtick, but I'm now wondering if he's deranged. I know a girl who grew up in Zimbabwe and had their family farm seized; they had to flee the nation a few years later when a group of armed pro Mugabe thugs threatened to rape and kill their famiky. But according to Snowstalker, their racists for fleeing the nation.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:26:47 PM »

I don't think he actually believes all that crap.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 07:29:11 PM »

I thought it was schtick, but I'm now wondering if he's deranged. I know a girl who grew up in Zimbabwe and had their family farm seized; they had to flee the nation a few years later when a group of armed pro Mugabe thugs threatened to rape and kill their famiky. But according to Snowstalker, their racists for fleeing the nation.

The way he condemns Obama but is so quick to turn the other cheek for actual real live dictators only adds to the absurdity.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »

FF
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 07:32:23 PM »

The way he condemns Obama but is so quick to turn the other cheek for actual real live dictators only adds to the absurdity.

Snowstalker how do you defend Mugabe while condemning Obama
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 07:35:36 PM »

The Mugabe thread was for the most part a test to see how quickly Atlas spiraled into racism (quickly, given Mung Beans' post.)

Mugabe is certainly an HP on balance, though the ZANU revolution against Rhodesia was certainly a good one and Sanchez's little friend is at best an accomplice to that vile former state.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 07:38:19 PM »

The Mugabe thread was for the most part a test to see how quickly Atlas spiraled into racism (quickly, given Mung Beans' post.)

Mugabe is certainly an HP on balance, though the ZANU revolution against Rhodesia was certainly a good one and Sanchez's little friend is at best an accomplice to that vile former state.
What does that say about you being an accomplice to the bourgeois, Senior Porshe? Wink
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.42, S: -7.30

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
« Edited: July 07, 2014, 07:40:46 PM by Patriotic Progressive »

Loon.

Pure loon.

Like Christ, we can sit around and debate all day about the white farmers fiasco, but I don't understand how you can praise Mugabe's domestic policy after this:

Snowstalker how do you defend Mugabe while condemning Obama

I've come to think "anti-imperialist" True Leftism can be summed up in the sentence "Murder and oppression are only bad if they are done with American weapons and money".
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 07:39:34 PM »

In other words, you were simply doing a social experiment?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 07:43:12 PM »

What does that say about you being an accomplice to the bourgeois, Senior Porshe? Wink

And you people call me a tryhard?
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 07:50:06 PM »

Yes because saying one politician was a lesser evil compared to another is equivalent to approving all of their policies.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 07:51:20 PM »

Horrible
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 07:52:06 PM »

His mussolini poll was great.
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.42, S: -7.30

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 07:53:40 PM »

Yes because saying one politician was a lesser evil compared to another is equivalent to approving all of their policies.
OK, I agree that Mugabe is terrible, but for Christ's sakes if you translate into "Smith was the lesser evil" you don't know who that man was!!

They're both terrible and backing Smith because Mugabe is awful is like backing ISIS because Assad and Maliki are awful.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »

I've come to think "anti-imperialist" True Leftism can be summed up in the sentence "Murder and oppression are only bad if they are done with American weapons and money".
Weren't you a true leftist last week?
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 08:00:51 PM »

Weren't you a true leftist last week?

So it's not possible to be a True Leftist without believing in this type of fallacy?

Snowstalker has flat out said he wants ISIS and Boko Haram to succeed in order to harm US interests too.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »

Upon reflection, a complete HP.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 08:21:49 PM »

And you people call me a tryhard?
I'm not trying hard at anything, just noting that you have a Porshe. It only riled you up one time, IIRC.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 08:55:23 PM »

Did you make that post or was it "your brother's friend"?
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 08:59:50 PM »

Y'know, this latest gaffe notwithstanding I still kinda have a soft spot for Snowstalker.  Partially I think it's that he actually has been a better poster most of the time recently*, partly it's because phweezer makes him look mature and consistent in comparison, and partly it's just Joisey solidarity.

*Obviously the quoted bit in the OP is a glaring exception.  Clearly Snowstalker should just never try to talk about that country (trying to make up for calling it Rhodesia way back when?), and things would be a lot better.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 09:01:04 PM »

Y'know, this latest gaffe notwithstanding I still kinda have a soft spot for Snowstalker.  Partially I think it's that he actually has been a better poster most of the time recently*, partly it's because phweezer makes him look mature and consistent in comparison, and partly it's just Joisey solidarity.

*Obviously the quoted bit in the OP is a glaring exception.  Clearly Snowstalker should just never try to talk about that country (trying to make up for calling it Rhodesia way back when?), and things would be a lot better.

What about his Putin, ISIS and Boko Haram apologism?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »

To clarify: I do not like Robert Mugabe, though I find his rule preferable to that of Ian Smith. The thread was an experiment to see how racist Atlas would get.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 09:16:25 PM »

He needs to be nationalized.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies