Which is the absolute worst board on the forum?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:04:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which is the absolute worst board on the forum?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
2016 board

Religion & Philosophy

Economics

Other (post which one)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Which is the absolute worst board on the forum?  (Read 2140 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 09:33:16 PM »

Fantasy elections. 

I'm sorry to the people who suggested I partake and got me elected... but it was just so annoying.  There is no experience like people trying to make you feel guilty about missing a fantasy vote on an obscure internet forum.  Surreal with a depressing flavor to it. 
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »

Fantasy Elections isn't worse than any other role-playing game, and it's an easy board to ignore if you have a problem with it. (You very nearly never find its content bleeding into FC or elsewhere.) I don't think I even clicked on it before someone invited me to play in early 2012.

It's not, but it's the only board that has ever actively irritated me so I felt compelled to list it.  2012/2016 might be hackish as all hell, but at the end of the day it all starts to resemble an Internet/Political version of a Rangers/Flyers game... so it's not all bad. 
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 10:31:52 PM »

Fantasy elections. 

I'm sorry to the people who suggested I partake and got me elected... but it was just so annoying.  There is no experience like people trying to make you feel guilty about missing a fantasy vote on an obscure internet forum.  Surreal with a depressing flavor to it. 

For whatever its worth, I enjoyed contributing to your election. F the haters.

The 2016 board is in complete disaster state post-Hurricane Napoleon- seriously, not only a series of unfunny copycats but followed by not one but two megathreads lol. *kanye voice* "Mr. Morden doesn't care about dumb posters!"

Yet somehow religion board managed to end up in a worse state, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the board's subject matter.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies