Malaysian Airlines 777 shot down over Ukraine, 295 people on board. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:03:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Malaysian Airlines 777 shot down over Ukraine, 295 people on board. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines 777 shot down over Ukraine, 295 people on board.  (Read 12597 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: July 18, 2014, 12:04:39 PM »

Nothing of importance will be done. We can't piss off a psychopath with nukes.
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »

Nothing of importance will be done. We can't piss off a psychopath with nukes.
Putin is a psychopath? I think he is very, very sane and level headed. He knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. That is what makes him so dangerous.

You can be (and most probably are) a pyschopath and be sane and level headed.

Yes, that's what I meant. Putin is likely a very smart and calculating person with an excellent sense of risk management, but at the same time it's clear that the man is a psycho with absolutely no sense of human decency or regard for human life (say what you will about most politicians, but even the worst ones still have basic human decency and would probably not happily murder random people). And while he may not be trigger-happy with the nukes, my point holds - you don't fyck with a madman with nukes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies