Tucker Carlson interviews crazy old man who pretends to be President of the US
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:27:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tucker Carlson interviews crazy old man who pretends to be President of the US
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson interviews crazy old man who pretends to be President of the US  (Read 875 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2019, 07:55:00 AM »
« edited: July 02, 2019, 08:32:14 AM by Ghost of Ruin »

In Interview With Tucker Carlson, Trump Claims Homelessness "Started Two Years Ago"

“It’s a phenomenon that started two years ago,” Trump declared. “It’s disgraceful. I'm going to maybe—I am looking at it very seriously.”

After seemingly claiming homelessness in America only arose over the past 24 months, the president went on to suggest that police officers are getting sick simply by walking near homeless people—likely referencing reports that some Los Angeles police officers have shown signs of typhoid fever. The officers all work in a precinct that was recently fined for unsanitary working conditions.

More of Trump's full demented rant, from the RCP transcript (for those who understandably don't want to watch the whole thing),
TRUMP:  It's a phenomena that started two years ago.  It's disgraceful.  I'm going to may be and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now.  But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that.

You can't have what's happening -- where police officers are getting sick just by walking the beat.  I mean, they're getting actually very sick, where people are getting sick, where the people living there living in hell, too.

Although some of them have mental problems where they don't even know they're living that way.  In fact, perhaps they like living that way.  They can't do that.  We cannot ruin our cities.  And you have people that work in those cities.  They work in office buildings and to get into the building, they have to walk through a scene that nobody would have believed possible three years ago.

And this is the liberal establishment.  This is what I'm fighting.  They -- I don't know if they're afraid of votes.  I don't know if they really believe that this should be taking place.  But it's a terrible thing that's taking place.  And we may be --

You know, I had a situation when I first became President, we had certain areas of Washington, D.C. where that was starting to happen, and I ended it very quickly.  I said, "You can't do that."

When we have leaders of the world coming in to see the President of the United States and they're riding down a highway, they can't be looking at that.  I really believe that it hurts our country.

They can't be looking at scenes like you see in Los Angeles and San Francisco.  San Francisco, I own property in San Francisco, so I don't care except it was so beautiful.  And now areas that you used to think as being, you know, really something very special, you take a look at what's going on with San Francisco, it's terrible.

So we're looking at it very seriously.  We may intercede.  We may do something to get that whole thing cleaned up.  It's inappropriate.

Now, we have to take the people and do something.  We have to do something. 

Anyone who cares about our nation, whatever their politics, should find this terrifying.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 08:11:16 AM »

Trends in Homelessness

Between 2017 and 2018, homelessness increased slightly by 0.3 percent or 1,834 people.

However, national counts have generally trended downward over the last decade. Since 2007, the year HUD began collecting this data, homelessness decreased by 15 percent. This number masks more substantial subgroup progress over this time period. Most notably, veterans’ homelessness has dropped by 38 percent since 2007. Amongst people in families, there has been a 23 percent decrease. And chronic homelessness among individuals has fallen by 19 percent.

https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/homelessness-statistics/state-of-homelessness-report/
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 11:19:33 AM »

TRUMP:  Yes.  Well, no, some of our cities --

CARLSON:  Some of our cities, but New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles - they've got a major problem with --

TRUMP:  It's very sad.

CARLSON:  With filth.  Why is that?

TRUMP:  It's a phenomena that started two years ago.

I think it is very gross for lefty hacks to think that "filth" means "homeless people."  Very hateful.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 11:34:52 AM »

CARLSON:  Some of our cities, but New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles - they've got a major problem with --

I think it is very gross for lefty hacks to think that "filth" means "homeless people."  Very hateful.

9/10 Projection
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 01:08:51 PM »

I'm going to may be and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now.  But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that.

What the hell does any of this even mean? I don't know why so many are people are fine with the president breaking down and talking gibberish so often. It really does not reflect well on his mental state or the quality of his decision making process.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 01:24:31 PM »

Trump is probably demented. Go and compare interviews with him now and from 20 years ago.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 04:30:52 PM »

Trump is probably demented. Go and compare interviews with him now and from 20 years ago.

No doubt there are multiple mental illnesses he suffers from.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 07:06:07 PM »

I'm going to may be and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now.  But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that.

What the hell does any of this even mean? I don't know why so many are people are fine with the president breaking down and talking gibberish so often. It really does not reflect well on his mental state or the quality of his decision making process.

That's one of his canned, generic answers for something he was asked about that he has no knowledge of. Which is most issues, actually.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 12:57:33 AM »

TYT destroyed Trump on this.

From 3:05 into the video until about 5:10 ... LMAO.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 09:22:31 AM »

9/10 Projection

mandy-patinkin-you-keep-using-that-word.gif
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 03:15:06 PM »

Very stable genius.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »

9/10 Projection

It keeps fitting like a glove.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 05:30:10 PM »

so is authoritarian Trump going to make America be like Singapore now and the fuzz are going to start whipping people for littering?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2019, 06:11:22 PM »

9/10 Projection

picard-facepalm.jpeg
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »

so is authoritarian Trump going to make America be like Singapore now and the fuzz are going to start whipping people for littering?

Trump would do the reverse. People would be fined for not littering.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 12:55:32 PM »

9/10 Projection

picard-facepalm.jpeg

bender-laughs-harder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 10:57:08 PM »

Trump would do the reverse. People would be fined for not littering.
"Police shove hamburgers into the mouths of crying vegans"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies