How big of an impact does politics have on your purchases? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:20:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How big of an impact does politics have on your purchases? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How big of an impact does politics have on your purchases?
A good deal

Some

Almost none

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: How big of an impact does politics have on your purchases?  (Read 2062 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: July 18, 2014, 02:55:50 AM »

Well, I do look if the stuff I buy is biological or not (where possible), and I usually take the biological one then. It's comparably easy to find such stuff in Austria, as there are tens of thousands stickers, and green dots, and "AMA-Gütesiegel" and whatever on the food that you can't miss it. But I guess everyone in Austria does pick that one then, and food without at least one green dot or whatever has become relatively seldom. I do boycott Nestlé though, mainly because of their child labor policies in Côte d'Ivoire and their palm oil farms in Indonesia (they threaten the survival of the last Orang Utans). I guess that's a bit hypocritical, as other companies may be no better, but I know it of Nestle, so I don't buy stuff where it's obvious that the cocoa is from Nestlé (Nestle chocolate, kit-Kat....)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies