Ask Rockingham (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:37:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Ask Rockingham (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ask Rockingham  (Read 1794 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 19, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »

What persona are you going to adopt this time? Since 2010 you've had about four.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »

Their is a disturbing paucity of questions in this thread. ASK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »

Not a question. A question normally has this thing known as a question mark at the end, donchaknow. Example:

"What are the core principles upon which you base your religious faith?"

My name is not Don Chaknow
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 02:30:34 PM »

Not a question. A question normally has this thing known as a question mark at the end, donchaknow. Example:

Close. All you needed to do was place the "is" at the start, and a question mark at the end. Keep trying.

Why would I ask someone without any core principles what his core principles are? That would just be stupid now.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »

Close. All you needed to do was place the "is" at the start, and a question mark at the end. Keep trying.

Why would I ask someone without any core principles what his core principles are? That would just be stupid now.
A QUESTION! I've never been so happy to see a question! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

Two things:
1)I do have core principles
2)Even if I didn't, it can still be intellectually stimulating to debate with someone who doesn't sincerely hold the positions he claims to hold. This is after all the premise of formal off-line debate.

But how can I debate with someone who has had a variety of different guises? On what basis can I assume you are being either truthful or serious? Given that you think I don't have a right to be myself (at least so you claim) then why should I devote you any of my time?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies