Is the Republican's problem that they're too Southern? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:40:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Is the Republican's problem that they're too Southern? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is the Republican's problem that they're too Southern?  (Read 18413 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: January 07, 2015, 03:59:07 AM »
« edited: January 07, 2015, 04:21:22 AM by OC »

They are still reaping the benefits of the census data prior to 2020, where it will change and benefit the Democrats, finally, where the country will be a minority majority country.

States with the fewest electoral votes combined with the governors we elect in WI, MI, IL, MD, MA, ME and FL or OH will give us the electoral strength to break the GOP in the House, finally.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

MI, IL, ME, MA, MD, WI should flip with Stabenow, Baldwin, and Warren running.

I mentioned FL as well as OH because Brown will be running for reelection and he is good, unless he is picked for VP. But Brown or whoever replaces Nelson of FL can win without gubernatorial coattails.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:02:26 AM »
« Edited: January 14, 2015, 03:13:40 AM by OC »

Who cares about the midterm mantra, do you think Stabenow, or Warren or Baldwin won't win. I don't think so, but I also think that we were so close to defeating the incumbants if we get good enough candidates we can steal a couple of these races.

President Hilary isn't Obama, she isn't polarizing and will take a proactive role in getting Democrats elected. Plus, the GOP maxed out the governorships already in those states, anyways.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2015, 06:06:38 PM by OC »

MI, IL, ME, MA, MD, WI should flip with Stabenow, Baldwin, and Warren running.

I mentioned FL as well as OH because Brown will be running for reelection and he is good, unless he is picked for VP. But Brown or whoever replaces Nelson of FL can win without gubernatorial coattails.
Out of all states that you mentioned, I only think that the Democrats could possibly win Illinois and Florida due to the fact that the Republicans are likely to do well in the 2018 midterm elections if Hillary Clinton is President. The Republicans could also make further gains in the 2018 gubernatorial races by picking up Colorado, Connecticut and maybe Alaska if they play their cards right.  

Again, I don't accept that, we will do well in MI, IL, WI, and MA, and MD and possibly ME because Baldwin, Stabenow, King, Cardin, and Warren will easilly be reelected. Just because it is a midterm, Obama will be out of office.

GOP picks up AK for sure,
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 10:51:59 PM »

Like I stated before, Tammy Baldwin, Elizabeth Warren and Debbie Stabenow will all be reelected and I do want MI, WI, IL, ME and MD governorship so we can win the redistricting battle in 2020.

But, we disagree on this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies