Have you ever donated money to a politician, political campaign, or PAC? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:19:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever donated money to a politician, political campaign, or PAC? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever donated money to a politician, political campaign, or PAC?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Have you ever donated money to a politician, political campaign, or PAC?  (Read 3144 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 23, 2014, 07:12:54 PM »

No. Just time.

My parents donate to Maggie Hassan, though, as we've been doing since she started. They give to the Democratic Party (as they have been - my mom is now your standard Internet leftist after the Bush years, and my dad's an ex-union worker).
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 07:39:31 PM »

I've donated a combined total of $150 so far to Ed FitzGerald's and Nina Turner's campaigns for Ohio Governor and Ohio Secretary of State, respectively. It does seem like a lot, but Ohio Dems rely heavily on these average donations from Ohioans and I just really want to see these 2 win this year for a variety of personal and political reasons.

I also donated $20.16 to the ReadyforHillary SuperPAC as well since I'd really like to see Hillary run and I did get some free bumper stickers from the PAC, so not a bad trade. I'm undecided if I'll donate anything to any of the Senate candidates this year or not, but I'll almost certainly donate to Portman's general election opponent in 2016 granted I can happily get behind the Democratic nominee.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies