Homeland (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:22:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Homeland (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Homeland  (Read 883 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 23, 2014, 06:22:14 AM »

Season 1 was great although a bit over-rated (I don't mean that as a knock on the season in any way, it simply did far better than it should've at the emmys, although oddly enough, the best actor on the show was the one who didn't get nominated Tongue ).  Season 2 was disappointing and pretty uneven (if season 1 was the Trinity Killer Season of Dexter than this was the season with that random religious nut + Tom Hank's son).  Season 3 was basically a really, really bad season of 24, but without Kiefer Sutherland's consistently excellent performance (disclaimer, I quit watching mid-way through season three).  I would only recommend season 1 and would argue it would've been better if they just made the first season a miniseries or something.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 07:54:00 AM »

She's a brilliant analyst who happens to be bipolar - not crazy (Homeland won a PRISM award in 2013 for its portrayal of mental health issues). Who hasn't let their emotions get the better of them. Oh and the romance angle is now gone.

The damage was done already though.  She clearly isn't good enough to be kept in her job despite her bipolar disorder and she would've been fired for a lot of the crap she tries to pull.  Also the romance thing was a problem even in season 1.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies