Deadlocked or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Trust The Electoral College (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:51:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Deadlocked or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Trust The Electoral College (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I do this?
Yes

No

Meh

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Deadlocked or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Trust The Electoral College  (Read 1480 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: July 30, 2014, 10:08:13 PM »

January, 2020

Hillary: Mr. Vice President,

Warner: Mad'am President?

Hillary: I was looking at the whole election and a thought crossed my mind.

Warner: Yes?

Hillary: Since I'm quite frail, I'm not sure that I want to continue running, so I've been thinking of just not running for another term.

Warner: WHAT? Why?!

Hillary: Well, I've thought about it, and what difference does it make? I'm already the most famous President ever, I've set a legacy, with the whole SSM, abortion, next thing I need to do is just finish the job with the ERA and I have a legacy bigger than Bill's.

Warner: What are you talking about?

Hillary: Back in the midterms, the Democrats destroyed the GOP. Now they only control the House, by only 7 seats, no Governor mansions, no Senate Seats, state governments are barely in control of the Republicans. The Tea Party is gone, their firewall is crumbled. The DNC can handle this.

Warner: What about party fatigue?

Hillary: That's the thing. We've already have a safety net, and the DNC needs a new face.

Warner: Wait, what do you mean?

Hillary: I think its time for the new Democrats to rise.

Warner: What do you mean?

Hillary Governor Newsom, Governor Gabbard, Senator Castro, Senator Booker; we need them at the face of the Democratic Party.

Warner: So wait, doesn't that mean that I can't run?

Hillary: I didn't say that you can't.

Warner: Well that's what it came across as...

Hillary: Whatever. What I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna tell everyone that I'm not gonna run for re-election.

Warner: Well I hope that you know what you're doing.

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT CLINTON NOT RUNNING FOR REELECTION, NOT GOING TO ENDORSE ANYONE YET
Wait, how exactly did states like Alabama elect democratic senators and governors? And how does the GOP still come close to getting the presidency in 2016, and still hold the house and a majority of state legislatures while losing every single senate and gubernatorial race in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018? This doesn't make any sense at all.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies