When will we see effort to address unaffordable dental care? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:14:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  When will we see effort to address unaffordable dental care? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When will we see effort to address unaffordable dental care?  (Read 1339 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« on: July 23, 2014, 01:56:58 AM »

Dental care in America is not immune to high prices (of course you know who I blame for that, lol), but it seems like Obamacare, aside from child dental coverage, doesn't really address the issue. Do you think there hasn't been as much attention because dental health isn't as "important" to people as general health?

Do you think we'll eventually see some sort of obamacare for dental insurance? Not even democrats are mentioning it, and people don't really seem to be pushing for it.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 07:54:30 PM »

Really? I thought I read somewhere that Obamacare doesn't really address dental.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 12:18:21 AM »

I have done some research, and I was surprised to learn that many countries that provide universal healthcare do not publicly fund dental care at the same level.

For example, nearly all of dental funding in Canada is private, and only 45% of British folks are registered with a public dentist.

To me, this is interesting, and dental care is one of the most sought after treatments.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies