The Political Tracker - 3rd At-Large Senate Poll (Results, and they are weird) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:18:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Political Tracker - 3rd At-Large Senate Poll (Results, and they are weird) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for if the election was held today?
Senator Adam Griffin (Lab-NB)

Senator Alfred F. Jones (Lab-RI)

Former President Dr. Cynic (Lab-PA)

Former President Polnut (TPP-MA)

Northeast Represenative Deus (DR-NY)

Senator Lumine (Fed-UT)

Former Senator Clarence (Fed-FL)

Former Mideast Assemblyman JCL (Fed-IN)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: The Political Tracker - 3rd At-Large Senate Poll (Results, and they are weird)  (Read 1798 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 24, 2014, 02:27:02 AM »

I'm undecided between Lumine and Clarence, I would like to know more about the other candidates (even if it is a mass pm message) about how they would vote on issues like the ones currently in the queue, their vote for PPT, their view on healthcare (very important to me), how they believe we can further our academics with the youngins, and what they feel is the most important issue of today, and how they will deal with that issue.

It seems that Lumine, you'll have enough support going into the general election, so my ballot looks like this:

[ 1 ] Clarence
[ 2 ] Lumine
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies