Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:49:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170439 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2014, 06:39:51 PM »

It's a relaxing Saturday evening in progress. I've got one more baseball game to watch tonight - Cleveland Indians vs. Kansas City Royals. I will do my laundry after the game is over at 21:00 with the hopes of being in bed by 00:00. I will be going back to Lynn Lane Baptist Church tomorrow morning with Sunday School at 9:15 and the Morning Worship Service at 10:30. I am planning a Walmart run for tomorrow afternoon after church. I'm also getting excited about going back to work on Monday for Week 4!!

It's like she never even existed...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 07:04:15 PM »

It's a relaxing Saturday evening in progress. I've got one more baseball game to watch tonight - Cleveland Indians vs. Kansas City Royals. I will do my laundry after the game is over at 21:00 with the hopes of being in bed by 00:00. I will be going back to Lynn Lane Baptist Church tomorrow morning with Sunday School at 9:15 and the Morning Worship Service at 10:30. I am planning a Walmart run for tomorrow afternoon after church. I'm also getting excited about going back to work on Monday for Week 4!!

I'm just trying to move on and think about my life ahead of me.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2014, 07:05:50 PM »

Oh, and I guess I should provide the first weight check of Season XVI.  I have now lost 6 pounds since July 13.  I have dropped from 292 to 286.  I continue to watch my calories and try to stay within 2,300 calories each day.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2014, 07:12:52 PM »

It is very hard to believe that Oklahoma City Public Schools open their 2014-2015 school year one week from Monday on August 4, 2014.  Tulsa Public Elementary Schools start on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 while the middle and high schools begin on Wednesday, August 20, 2014.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 will mark one year since I started CAD at Metro Technology Centers South Bryant Campus.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »

My exact thoughts. Cold.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2014, 07:22:18 PM »

It is very hard to believe that Oklahoma City Public Schools open their 2014-2015 school year one week from Monday on August 4, 2014.  Tulsa Public Elementary Schools start on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 while the middle and high schools begin on Wednesday, August 20, 2014.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 will mark one year since I started CAD at Metro Technology Centers South Bryant Campus.

And a year later no proof of graduation exists.  Ugh
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »

Why does Tulsa start their elementary schools two weeks before their high schools?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2014, 07:39:08 PM »

there is a chance that maybe bushie just wasnt that into allison?

He writes "As a matter of fact, I brought it up to her at 13:00 today and she agreed to it."

So yeah, he dumped her, just like last time.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2014, 07:40:33 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2014, 07:48:07 PM by Lankford for US Senate 2014 »

Why does Tulsa start their elementary schools two weeks before their high schools?

I'm not sure.  I know the elementary schools are on a continuous learning calendar while the high schools are on a traditional calendar.  This means the high schools will get out the third week of May while the elementary schools will finish up the first week of June.  Why the two different calendars? I don't know.  I guess it may be a trial program or something and that the high schools may follow suit into a continuous learning as well in the future.  Your guess is as good as mine.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2014, 07:47:18 PM »

Oh, and I guess I should provide the first weight check of Season XVI.  I have now lost 6 pounds since July 13.  I have dropped from 292 to 286.  I continue to watch my calories and try to stay within 2,300 calories each day.

Show us thee scale
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2014, 08:01:02 PM »

There is no reason you should be eating any more than 2,000 a day.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »

I use the myfitnesspal app on my iPhone to track my weight and food intake and it says to lose a pound a week, I need to stay under 2,300.  There are days I do stay under 2,000, maybe 2,100.  Today, I had just under 2,500 just because I had a big breakfast.  I had a light dinner tonight, so I tried to salvage what I could in my diet.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2014, 08:20:15 PM »

He writes "As a matter of fact, I brought it up to her at 13:00 today and she agreed to it."

Any time he avoids an issue like this, it's usually because he knows he's severely in the wrong.  If he at least has a justification for what he did, he'll engage in debate, but when he repeatedly ignores questions, it's usually a sign that he did something worse than normal.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2014, 08:28:11 PM »

Any time he avoids an issue like this, it's usually because he knows he's severely in the wrong.  If he at least has a justification for what he did, he'll engage in debate, but when he repeatedly ignores questions, it's usually a sign that he did something worse than normal.

But, I haven't avoided the questions today.  So, you cannot accuse me of being in the wrong here when you don't know the whole story.  You cannot always assume I'm wrong.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2014, 08:52:54 PM »

I use the myfitnesspal app on my iPhone to track my weight and food intake and it says to lose a pound a week, I need to stay under 2,300.  There are days I do stay under 2,000, maybe 2,100.  Today, I had just under 2,500 just because I had a big breakfast.  I had a light dinner tonight, so I tried to salvage what I could in my diet.

So instead of discussing this with your doctor or a nutritionist, you're using an iPhone app. And when the iPhone app told you to stay under 2,300 calories a day, you went ahead and had 2,500. This is really going well. You had a big breakfast because you chose to have a big breakfast. If you hadn't done that, you wouldn't have gone over your limit and had to "salvage" at the end of the day.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »

Oh, and I guess I should provide the first weight check of Season XVI.  I have now lost 6 pounds since July 13.  I have dropped from 292 to 286.  I continue to watch my calories and try to stay within 2,300 calories each day.

I use the myfitnesspal app on my iPhone to track my weight and food intake and it says to lose a pound a week, I need to stay under 2,300.  There are days I do stay under 2,000, maybe 2,100.  Today, I had just under 2,500 just because I had a big breakfast.  I had a light dinner tonight, so I tried to salvage what I could in my diet.

So instead of discussing this with your doctor or a nutritionist, you're using an iPhone app. And when the iPhone app told you to stay under 2,300 calories a day, you went ahead and had 2,500. This is really going well. You had a big breakfast because you chose to have a big breakfast. If you hadn't done that, you wouldn't have gone over your limit and had to "salvage" at the end of the day.

Did you not read anything else I said?  It was just one day.  Most days I'm well under 2,300.  You have no right to attack me over one day that wasn't that far over.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2014, 09:21:52 PM »

lol.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2014, 09:23:25 PM »

But, I haven't avoided the questions today.  So, you cannot accuse me of being in the wrong here when you don't know the whole story.  You cannot always assume I'm wrong.

Jeff, you know what I mean. You answered the question of whether you'd bought her a ring yet. That's not the point of all this. You're ignoring substantive questions about the breakup--mainly, why did you decide to bring it up?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2014, 09:48:21 PM by Lankford for US Senate 2014 »

Any time he avoids an issue like this, it's usually because he knows he's severely in the wrong.  If he at least has a justification for what he did, he'll engage in debate, but when he repeatedly ignores questions, it's usually a sign that he did something worse than normal.

But, I haven't avoided the questions today.  So, you cannot accuse me of being in the wrong here when you don't know the whole story.  You cannot always assume I'm wrong.

Jeff, you know what I mean. You answered the question of whether you'd bought her a ring yet. That's not the point of all this. You're ignoring substantive questions about the breakup--mainly, why did you decide to bring it up?

She told me that she was about done herself and probably would have dumped me by the end of next week.  I told her I cannot sit on pins and needles all week while she decides so I went ahead and called it off now which she agreed to. I told her I needed to focus on establishing myself in this job and she said she needed to focus on her health.

We'll still talk to each other every now and then and the possibility exists that we may get back together later this fall.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2014, 09:54:30 PM »

And what was her reason for being about done? For a couple who was almost engaged twice, this is not normal behavior... you do realize that, right?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2014, 09:55:59 PM »

And what was her reason for being about done? For a couple who was almost engaged twice, this is not normal behavior... you do realize that, right?

You do realize is not normal to continually interrogate a fellow man about his breakup when it's none of your damn business, right?
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2014, 10:10:46 PM »

I love that this season has already featured a return of sassy bushie. Great job, Eraserhead!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »

You do realize is not normal to continually interrogate a fellow man about his breakup when it's none of your damn business, right?

Hate to tell you, but you brought it up and you have no place to tell people what they can or cannot tell you or ask you. You want the attention, but on your terms. This is not how this works.

If you don't want people to ask you about it, don't tell people.

On topic, it's clear he knew he was about to get dumped, so freaked out and dumped her. On the upside, it's at least it's a legitimate reason... and if she's stupid enough to take you on a THIRD time, she deserves you.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2014, 10:15:44 PM »

Yeah, Inks!  Bushie's Updates (now in their sixteenth volume) are none of anybody's damn business!!  Angry
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2014, 10:18:04 PM »

Oh, and I guess I should provide the first weight check of Season XVI.  I have now lost 6 pounds since July 13.  I have dropped from 292 to 286.  I continue to watch my calories and try to stay within 2,300 calories each day.

I use the myfitnesspal app on my iPhone to track my weight and food intake and it says to lose a pound a week, I need to stay under 2,300.  There are days I do stay under 2,000, maybe 2,100.  Today, I had just under 2,500 just because I had a big breakfast.  I had a light dinner tonight, so I tried to salvage what I could in my diet.

Did you not read anything else I said?  It was just one day.  Most days I'm well under 2,300.  You have no right to attack me over one day that wasn't that far over.

Excuses, excuses. Same reason your weight loss that has been going on for like seven years has only netted you six pounds lost. If I had the health problems you do, I wouldn't be anywhere near as sanguine about it as you seem to be. You're an obese man who sits in a chair all day at work and drives 1/4 a mile because he doesn't want to walk the laundry over. I don't even think your body needs to be getting 2,000 a day, quite frankly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies