Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:18:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 169557 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: August 20, 2014, 12:29:12 AM »
« edited: August 20, 2014, 12:32:05 AM by Joe Republic »

Not a doctor... high school coaches do this stuff.

Much better to be a high school coach than one of those condescending know-it-all doctors, amirite?

Also, I personally wouldn't have included inquiring of an overweight man for the color of his pee on my birthday, but I'm sure you had a blast anyway.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1151 on: August 20, 2014, 01:49:45 AM »

Not a doctor... high school coaches do this stuff. But I call BS that it's actually at 3. That may be the color of your toilet water post-urination, but that means your actual urine is much darker.

No, it's actually a 3.  I just looked at it a few moments ago.  Occasionally it may be a 4, but it's normally a 3.

A few months ago?Huh Don't you go several times a day?

Inks, I'm going to have to ask you to take an intoxication test, as you seem to be drunk posting.

First step: What color is your urine?

Wow... my mistake. And I can't even blame it on birthday intoxication.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1152 on: August 20, 2014, 01:51:28 AM »

Not a doctor... high school coaches do this stuff. But I call BS that it's actually at 3. That may be the color of your toilet water post-urination, but that means your actual urine is much darker.

No, it's actually a 3.  I just looked at it a few moments ago.  Occasionally it may be a 4, but it's normally a 3.

Inks, I'm going to have to ask you to take an intoxication test, as you seem to be drunk posting.

OK, that's not a color.  This isn't looking good for you.

Second step of the test: Please type the alphabet backwards, and post it in this thread.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1153 on: August 20, 2014, 01:51:44 AM »

Much better to be a high school coach than one of those condescending know-it-all doctors, amirite?

Also, I personally wouldn't have included inquiring of an overweight man for the color of his pee on my birthday, but I'm sure you had a blast anyway.

To be honest, this year was pretty uneventful. I worked and had a work road rally, and then ate some cake and fell asleep on the couch watching Chopped.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1154 on: August 20, 2014, 01:52:56 AM »

Second step of the test: Please type the alphabet backwards, and post it in this thread.

Zyxwutvrspoqmnlokjdfecba.... No, occifer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!

Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1155 on: August 20, 2014, 02:12:21 AM »

To be honest, this year was pretty uneventful. I worked and had a work road rally, and then ate some cake and fell asleep on the couch watching Chopped.

That's... actually a pretty awesome sounding birthday in my book.  You know what FN show I'm hooked on right now?  Cutthroat Kitchen.  That sh[Inks] is hilarious.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1156 on: August 20, 2014, 02:17:15 AM »

Zyxwutvrspoqmnlokjdfecba.... No, occifer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!

Tongue

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to Nym90, who will most likely note this transgression on your permanent record.

He may revoke your posting license for a while, unless you get into a 12 step program and find Jesus.  The forum does have a resident chaplain who you are encouraged to talk to about fighting your addiction.  You can PM him here:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=1387
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1157 on: August 20, 2014, 07:01:04 AM »

Good Wednesday Morning!  I had a good night's sleep and now I'm ready to begin Day 13.  This promises to be a good day.  My headache is quite low right now and I feel good.  Tonight is Week 3 of Discipleship Training at church from 1830-2000.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1158 on: August 20, 2014, 07:54:26 AM »

Good Wednesday Morning!  I had a good night's sleep and now I'm ready to begin Day 13.  This promises to be a good day.  My headache is quite low right now and I feel good.  Tonight is Week 3 of Discipleship Training at church from 1830-2000.

Dare I even ask what this is?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1159 on: August 20, 2014, 07:55:29 AM »

Good Tuesday Evening!  This was by far the best day I've had in the first 12 days of work!!  Nothing went wrong and I mean NOTHING!!  I didn't have any major corrections, just very, very minor cosmetic stuff and even that was few in number.  After lunch, I got the honor of doing a few projects directly from the owner.  The owner who has been drafting since 1959, 23 years before I was born, asked me, who has been drafting professionally for 2 1/2 weeks to do a couple projects for him!!  I was honored!!  I got the two projects correct the first time!!  I am going to add to the second project when I get in tomorrow.

Great job, Jeff—a real vote of confidence in your work and reliability if they are giving you more important projects.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1160 on: August 20, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »

Excellent to hear! I sincerely feel happy for you.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1161 on: August 20, 2014, 08:56:17 AM »

A holdover from his days at that call center full of those people no doubt.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangster_Disciples
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1162 on: August 20, 2014, 09:40:10 AM »

Was thinking the same thing
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1163 on: August 20, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »

Lunch time.  The day isn't going quite as well, but it's still very good.  My boss is overall pleased with my work, I just need to pick up the pace in my learning.  I've got a lot of stuff yet to learn, and I need to learn faster.  Otherwise, I am doing great.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1164 on: August 20, 2014, 01:15:02 PM »

He's done for. RIP.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1165 on: August 20, 2014, 01:15:25 PM »

Yeah that sounds really bad. Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1166 on: August 20, 2014, 01:27:47 PM »

Sad

I keep waiting for the day he's let go. We all know it's coming.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1167 on: August 20, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »

Where in the hell is our Hero, Russ Powers of Oklahoma, when the sh**t is about to hit the fan? 
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1168 on: August 20, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »

That's... actually a pretty awesome sounding birthday in my book.  You know what FN show I'm hooked on right now?  Cutthroat Kitchen.  That sh[Inks] is hilarious.

That's a fun show, and Alton Brown's quirkiness makes him the perfect host.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1169 on: August 20, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »

Lunch time.  The day isn't going quite as well, but it's still very good.  My boss is overall pleased with my work, I just need to pick up the pace in my learning.  I've got a lot of stuff yet to learn, and I need to learn faster.  Otherwise, I am doing great.

Well, this must have been uncomfortable, but it's good that he gave you constructive feedback. Can I ask what he's suggesting for improvement?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1170 on: August 20, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »

Well, this must have been uncomfortable, but it's good that he gave you constructive feedback. Can I ask what he's suggesting for improvement?

"I suggest you start looking for new employment."
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1171 on: August 20, 2014, 03:41:06 PM »

'high end grade 4.'

another excellent bushieism.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1172 on: August 20, 2014, 03:45:27 PM »

It's a 4.48, close to being a low grade 5 but still classified as a 4 in rounding.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1173 on: August 20, 2014, 04:00:28 PM »

i dont understand.  yesterday bushie said his boss was glowing about his performance.  today, not so much.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1174 on: August 20, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »

i dont understand.  yesterday bushie said his boss was glowing about his performance.  today, not so much.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last time on Update:
Good Tuesday Evening!  This was by far the best day I've had in the first 12 days of work!!  Nothing went wrong and I mean NOTHING!!  I didn't have any major corrections, just very, very minor cosmetic stuff and even that was few in number.  After lunch, I got the honor of doing a few projects directly from the owner.  The owner who has been drafting since 1959, 23 years before I was born, asked me, who has been drafting professionally for 2 1/2 weeks to do a couple projects for him!!  I was honored!!  I got the two projects correct the first time!!  I am going to add to the second project when I get in tomorrow.
Bushie, do you have the bipolar?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies