Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:54:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170399 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1325 on: August 26, 2014, 11:23:28 PM »

Most people have four failed relationships by high school graduation. If your feeling are still hurt about Allison, that's fair enough, but don't beat yourself up about having a few exes. They were just for practice anyway.

Although his emotions now explain what actually happened.  The fact that he's still sad and she didn't get upset makes it pretty clear that it was her who did the dumping, and likely not Bushie who brought it up.

I think we have established she dumped him. He posted about how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her mere minutes before and then deleted it and announced she and he had split.

What we know is he was too stiff and stoic with her and didn't show her any affection, so she left him.

Oh, I didn't see that.  Did he post that here or on Facebook?  I'm still not allowed to be his Facebook friend.

The post was on his Facebook after they had brunch at Dennys. Then he removed it and said they had split, and that she was fed up with him so he just dumped her. It sounded like they had a pretty bad brunch.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1326 on: August 26, 2014, 11:27:55 PM »

I'd be offended too if my boyfriend hadn't tried to kiss me yet after a year of dating and I found out from my dad that he asked for my hand in marriage.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1327 on: August 26, 2014, 11:37:41 PM »

Most people have four failed relationships by high school graduation. If your feeling are still hurt about Allison, that's fair enough, but don't beat yourself up about having a few exes. They were just for practice anyway.

Although his emotions now explain what actually happened.  The fact that he's still sad and she didn't get upset makes it pretty clear that it was her who did the dumping, and likely not Bushie who brought it up.

I think we have established she dumped him. He posted about how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her mere minutes before and then deleted it and announced she and he had split.

What we know is he was too stiff and stoic with her and didn't show her any affection, so she left him.

Oh, I didn't see that.  Did he post that here or on Facebook?  I'm still not allowed to be his Facebook friend.

The post was on his Facebook after they had brunch at Dennys. Then he removed it and said they had split, and that she was fed up with him so he just dumped her. It sounded like they had a pretty bad brunch.

Hopefully the food was good at least. Although considering it was Denny's, I can't imagine that was the case.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1328 on: August 26, 2014, 11:39:56 PM »

My plans are really starting to take shape with the notion of being single for life.

What?! A confirmed bachelor? Are you gay?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1329 on: August 26, 2014, 11:41:57 PM »

My plans are really starting to take shape with the notion of being single for life.

He'll be sidejackin' it in the train room forever.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1330 on: August 27, 2014, 12:29:16 AM »

Hopefully the food was good at least. Although considering it was Denny's, I can't imagine that was the case.

Are you high?  Denny's is Oklahoma Fabulous!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1331 on: August 27, 2014, 06:57:02 AM »

Good morning, guys.  I took the liberty and went to bed at 2030 last night, a full 90 minutes earlier than my normal bed time.  It sure felt good.  I woke up at 0620 this morning and now I'm ready for Day 18.  Week 4 will enter its second half at noon today.  I'm looking forward to another really good day.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1332 on: August 27, 2014, 09:38:07 AM »

"Single for life" is just one of Bushie's new diets. It'll pass soon.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1333 on: August 27, 2014, 09:58:05 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2014, 03:09:18 PM by Corporate Worship »

He's still showing up to work. That's a great thing. He must really at least be enjoying this more than the call centers and the various vacuum cleaner scams.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1334 on: August 27, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »

Now that Bushie has decided on a life of celibacy, I do hope he allows himself the occasional brief relaxation again.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1335 on: August 27, 2014, 11:33:46 AM »

Won't people in Oklahoma think bushie is...you know...if he doesn't get married?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1336 on: August 27, 2014, 11:51:38 AM »

Won't people in Oklahoma think bushie is...you know...if he doesn't get married?

A pedophile?  Well yes, but we've already told him about that mustache.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1337 on: August 27, 2014, 11:51:46 AM »

It's ok if you are. Don't let the many years of psychological abuse from your church force you into being ashamed and in denial.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1338 on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:05 PM »

And he can't use "My girlfriend likes it" (wink, wink, nod, nod), since he's single.  But the pedo-stash will stay regardless.  Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1339 on: August 27, 2014, 12:05:20 PM »

I meant a gay. I assume most people think something is wrong with you if you're over 22 and single in Oklahoma.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1340 on: August 27, 2014, 12:08:26 PM »

I meant a gay. I assume most people think something is wrong with you if you're over 22 and single in Oklahoma.

Southerners I've met in the Navy are stunned when they find out I'm a single 26.  Bushie is waaaaaaaaaay past that.  The pestering from his peers and family must be indescribable.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1341 on: August 27, 2014, 12:09:27 PM »

If you're a 145 dark skinned greek boy in his 20s, maybe.  Not at 300lbs
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1342 on: August 27, 2014, 12:11:47 PM »

If you're a 145 dark skinned greek boy in his 20s, maybe.  Not at 300lbs

Are there dark-skinned Greek boys in OK?  And isn't 300 fairly normal?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1343 on: August 27, 2014, 12:38:34 PM »

31% of Oklahomans are obese, so while Bushie is no doubt heavier than average, he's not that far from the norm in his state.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1344 on: August 27, 2014, 12:49:42 PM »

31% of Oklahomans are obese, so while Bushie is no doubt heavier than average, he's not that far from the norm in his state.
The threshold for obesity at 5'8 is about 200 lbs.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1345 on: August 27, 2014, 12:50:00 PM »

Hey, guys.  Lunch time.  Day is going very well.  My back is hurting today so I may stay home from church tonight and keep in a comfortable chair.  My office chair sucks and there are no other chairs to switch with.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1346 on: August 27, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »

Hey, guys.  Lunch time.  Day is going very well.  My back is hurting today so I may stay home from church tonight and keep in a comfortable chair.  My office chair sucks and there are no other chairs to switch with.

Skip the church to get your back ready for tomorrow.  Jesus and God are well aware that you love them, better to rest up.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #1347 on: August 27, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »

If this job doesn't work out, Bushie can become a monk or something, but he'd have to stop following "I can do whatever I want because I'm pre-saved" Christianity. He could probably still have Braum's frequently depending on what order he joined.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1348 on: August 27, 2014, 01:58:04 PM »

Sitting a comfortable chair won't make your back feel better. You need to be upright walking or laying down.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1349 on: August 27, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »

your back problems are directly related to your obesity, which you refuse to do anything about.

as for allison, i really dont think bushie was ever that into her.  he was into the idea of having a wife.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies