Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:30:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170561 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1675 on: September 05, 2014, 10:43:35 PM »

Bedtime for Bonzo.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1676 on: September 05, 2014, 10:44:39 PM »

you know you can't really pretend like you're ignoring a post that says something about you that you don't want to hear when the very fact that you are making this post showing off how you're ignoring it actually means you saw it, read it, thought about, and decided you should make post where you pretend to be ignoring it
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1677 on: September 06, 2014, 01:45:41 AM »

Histrionic and OCD.  Can't even abstain from chocolate ice cream. You have mental illness.  And you drive those who wish to help you to mental illness.  It's time for you to give up on the diet. You might as well die from a heart attack with a spoonful of delicious chocolate ice cream in your gob.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1678 on: September 06, 2014, 02:05:08 AM »

you know you can't really pretend like you're ignoring a post that says something about you that you don't want to hear when the very fact that you are making this post showing off how you're ignoring it actually means you saw it, read it, thought about, and decided you should make post where you pretend to be ignoring it

No, I don't think that's it.  Bushie didn't read any posts that he's pretending to ignore.  He's simply sleeping.  He's become so enveloped within Update that his current method of sleep involves resting his head on the "z" key.

Now, I urge everyone here to refrain from "shouting" with all caps before morning, or you might wake Bushie up in the middle of the night.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1679 on: September 06, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »

Good Saturday Morning!  It felt nice to sleep in until 0825 this morning.  Despite the dinner debacle yesterday, I have lost an additional 1.4 pounds from Thursday.  I am now sitting at 280.6 which is 12.4 pounds total since mid-July!  Unfortunately, I still have the headache from last night, although it is more manageable.  It's only a Grade 6 right now.  Today, I will watch football from 1100-1725 when I go by the store and get some food for the Mexican Pot-Luck/Game Night tonight at my Pastor's house.  Then, tonight, I will do my laundry in the apartment laundry while I watch part of another game.  Bed time will be roughly midnight to get ready for Sunday Morning Worship tomorrow.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1680 on: September 06, 2014, 09:30:50 AM »

Histrionic and OCD.  Can't even abstain from chocolate ice cream. You have mental illness.  And you drive those who wish to help you to mental illness.  It's time for you to give up on the diet. You might as well die from a heart attack with a spoonful of delicious chocolate ice cream in your gob.

For the record, it was cookies and cream ice cream in between two moderate size Oreo cookies drizzled with hot fudge.  The fudge is what got me.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1681 on: September 06, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »

Despite the dinner debacle yesterday, I have lost an additional 1.4 pounds from Thursday. 

Your claim is that you've consumed 4900 calories less than necessary for maintenence in the last 2 days?

Seriously even you don't believe that.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1682 on: September 06, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »

For the record, it was cookies and cream ice cream in between two moderate size Oreo cookies drizzled with hot fudge.  The fudge is what got me.

I'm not sure you're helping with this clarification ...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1683 on: September 06, 2014, 09:40:03 AM »

Despite the dinner debacle yesterday, I have lost an additional 1.4 pounds from Thursday. 

Your claim is that you've consumed 4900 calories less than necessary for maintenence in the last 2 days?

I'm just believing the scale.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1684 on: September 06, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »

Unless you claim you have consumed the amount of calories I mentioned, you must then come to the conclusion that it's just a more or less random fluctuation.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1685 on: September 06, 2014, 09:48:30 AM »

Unless you claim you have consumed the amount of calories I mentioned, you must then come to the conclusion that it's just a more or less random fluctuation.

It could be, but I see no reason not to be proud of that loss.  I guess we'll find out in the coming days if it sticks or continues to go down.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1686 on: September 06, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »

Bushie's sister in law dropping some truth bombs...
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1687 on: September 06, 2014, 10:50:52 AM »

bushie if you dont like bbq sauce, why did you order something with bbq sauce?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1688 on: September 06, 2014, 10:52:50 AM »

I didn't know it came with bbq sauce.  The menu just said sirloin with no description underneath the title.  I thought it would come dry.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1689 on: September 06, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »

Yeah... he was ripped off when he got in the drive through window. $8 for two eggs and biscuits? That's like a 90% profit margin.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1690 on: September 06, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »

Yeah... he was ripped off when he got in the drive through window. $8 for two eggs and biscuits? That's like a 90% profit margin.

You said it wrong...  The biscuits rang up to $7.57, so I gave them 2 five's, but I only got 43 cents back instead of $2.43.  I thought it was incredibly dishonest, but there was a long line behind me so I didn't feel like holding up traffic for 2 singles.  I make enough money that I won't miss the change, so it's alright.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1691 on: September 06, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

can we mercy lock this thing. please. i'm not even saying 'cancel update' because thats never going to happen but my gods, have mercy
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1692 on: September 06, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »

40 hours until Week 6 begins!!  Yes, I am excited for Monday!!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1693 on: September 06, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »

You said it wrong...  The biscuits rang up to $7.57, so I gave them 2 five's, but I only got 43 cents back instead of $2.43.  I thought it was incredibly dishonest, but there was a long line behind me so I didn't feel like holding up traffic for 2 singles.  I make enough money that I won't miss the change, so it's alright.

Right, but you can just make eggs and toast at home for like $1 total...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1694 on: September 06, 2014, 03:35:50 PM »

Right, but you can just make eggs and toast at home for like $1 total...

Not when you don't have the stuff.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1695 on: September 06, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »

Is McDonalds seriously a shorter drive than a place that sells eggs and bread? Of course it's Oklahoma so maybe it is...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1696 on: September 06, 2014, 03:58:18 PM »

Is McDonalds seriously a shorter drive than a place that sells eggs and bread? Of course it's Oklahoma so maybe it is...

I just didn't feel like going to the store this morning, because I need much more than just eggs and bread.  It was much easier and convenient to go to McDonald's for breakfast than to make a grocery list, go to Walmart, fight through the crowd, wait in line to pay, drive home, and cook breakfast.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1697 on: September 06, 2014, 04:25:07 PM »

I will be having a Mexican pot-luck at my pastor's house tomorrow evening so there will be no burger or fries and no ice cream.

The Oklahoma white person interpretation of Mexican food is far unhealthier than a mere burger, fries or ice cream. Lots of processed American cheese, salt, fatty ground beef, sour cream, and not a vegetable to be seen except for some shredded iceberg lettuce.

You have no self-control. Unless you want to gorge on faux-enchiladas or seven-layer-dip, why don't you just say you're busy and do something else that evening?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1698 on: September 06, 2014, 04:32:05 PM »

I will be having a Mexican pot-luck at my pastor's house tomorrow evening so there will be no burger or fries and no ice cream.

The Oklahoma white person interpretation of Mexican food is far unhealthier than a mere burger, fries or ice cream. Lots of processed American cheese, salt, fatty ground beef, sour cream, and not a vegetable to be seen except for some shredded iceberg lettuce.

You have no self-control. Unless you want to gorge on faux-enchiladas or seven-layer-dip, why don't you just say you're busy and do something else that evening?

Because I did that last month and I want to meet the group.  This is a new congregation for me, and I want to build relationships with the group.  I'll probably eat light tonight as I do at most pot-lucks due to not finding much that looks appealing, so I'm not worried about that too much.  I am more interested in the fellowship and the fun more than the food.  I've been looking forward to this for five weeks since I canceled out on the August meeting.  Plus, it will start preparing my heart for worship tomorrow morning.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1699 on: September 06, 2014, 04:36:19 PM »

You're that rich? I thought you were a debtor?

Even when you make $11.00 an hour and even though you're between paydays, $2.00 is not going to make a difference.  What that amounts to is missing out on 4 cans of Dr. Pepper at work.  What harm can that do?  Think about it.  That's all I use one dollar bills for nowadays.  Whenever I go out to eat, I try to use fives or higher or my debit card and take the resulting ones and put it in my refreshment fund for work.  I take the quarters and put them in my laundry fund.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies