Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:31:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170550 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1725 on: September 07, 2014, 04:01:16 AM »

The Onion continues to chronicle Bushie's life using proxy characters: http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-simultaneously-excited-for-dreading-nfl-taking,36859/
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1726 on: September 07, 2014, 07:45:26 AM »

Is McDonalds seriously a shorter drive than a place that sells eggs and bread? Of course it's Oklahoma so maybe it is...

I just didn't feel like going to the store this morning, because I need much more than just eggs and bread.  It was much easier and convenient to go to McDonald's for breakfast than to make a grocery list, go to Walmart, fight through the crowd, wait in line to pay, drive home, and cook breakfast.

Jesus dude don't be such a lazy.  You buy pop tarts and ramen buy REAL food
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1727 on: September 07, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »

Here is a photo from Google of the dessert Bushie accidentally ordered. A picture really is worth one thousand words.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1728 on: September 07, 2014, 08:33:04 AM »

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Lord's Day Morning1  I slept very well this morning and ready to worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords this morning.  I'll leave in about 15-20 minutes for worship.  This afternoon, I will be watching Week 1 of the NFL Regular Season and then Sunday Night Football tonight.  First, though, and most important it is a day to worship my King!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1729 on: September 07, 2014, 08:34:58 AM »

Here is a photo from Google of the dessert Bushie accidentally ordered. A picture really is worth one thousand words.

I assure you there was only one of those sandwiches, not two, and the fudge was about half that amount.  There was also a strawberry on the plate.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1730 on: September 07, 2014, 08:35:56 AM »

I would be pushing it with one of those things ...

This is the thing that I note about Bushie... His attitude to (technically everything) food is so juvenile. Healthy food is 'bad', unhealthy food is 'fun' - most people by the age of 32 have figured out vegetables.

As Franzl pointed out - his diet, like a lot of peoples sadly, it calorie dense, but nutrient poor. The only way to maintain healthy caloric intake and stay satisfied - is to take on different kinds of food. 2000 calories from a horrid carb and fat-filled meal is far far worse than 2000 calories through lean meat, FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, unsaturated fats and whole-grains.

But that requires Bushie to not be Bushie (cooking, having an adult palette etc)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1731 on: September 07, 2014, 08:43:59 AM »

Ugh, your diet is horrible. How the hell are you still alive? Do you understand the concept of good calories and bad calories? Eating 1500 calories of crap dorsnt help you lost weight. It helps you stay nice and fat. You have to eat good calories. Some fruit, lots of veggies and get old protein. Cut out the crap carbs, and replace them with somethin better.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1732 on: September 07, 2014, 08:52:42 AM »

More like this then?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1733 on: September 07, 2014, 09:38:06 AM »

Bushie did you eat the strawberry on the plate? Be honest.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1734 on: September 07, 2014, 09:41:03 AM »

Well now I understand how he's losing 1.4 pounds in 2 days. How couldn't you when eating things like that?
GaussLaw
« Reply #1735 on: September 07, 2014, 10:47:09 AM »

Even in college, no one seemed to eat as badly as Bushie.

It's just insane....
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1736 on: September 07, 2014, 10:54:55 AM »

No surprise he got a headache there. I'd have a hangover every day if I ate crap like that.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1737 on: September 07, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »

I assure you there was only one of those sandwiches, not two, and the fudge was about half that amount.  There was also a strawberry on the plate.

I'm not gonna lie, that looks pretty good to me. Mmm!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1738 on: September 07, 2014, 11:38:13 AM »

I'm not gonna lie, that looks pretty good to me. Mmm!

It really does...I wish there were a Friday's around me now.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1739 on: September 07, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »

Jeff, why are you insistent on comtinuing to drink pop? If it's the taste, suck it up and get over it. If it's because the caffeine helps control or prevent headaches, you ought to look at other options. Hot tea or coffee will give you the caffeine dose your body may be craving without the empty calories. I think if you want to make a major difference in a short amount of time, switch to water and coffee immediately and don't look back.
GaussLaw
« Reply #1740 on: September 07, 2014, 01:31:06 PM »

Jeff, why are you insistent on comtinuing to drink pop? If it's the taste, suck it up and get over it. If it's because the caffeine helps control or prevent headaches, you ought to look at other options. Hot tea or coffee will give you the caffeine dose your body may be craving without the empty calories. I think if you want to make a major difference in a short amount of time, switch to water and coffee immediately and don't look back.

This.  Or at the very least, switch to diet.  It tastes the exact same!
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1741 on: September 07, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »

Even in college, no one seemed to eat as badly as Bushie.

It's just insane....

Bushie's diet seems to beyond comprehension, but I wish we had other Oklahoman fats to compare him to.  What's terrible to national standard may be just a bit below par in Tulsa. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1742 on: September 07, 2014, 01:48:37 PM »

I don't know why I'm still being hounded over Friday night.  That was 2 days ago.  Let it go, people.  I did nothing to deserve being yelled at about it all weekend long.  Not a single thing.  You guys just don't let things go very quickly.  You continue to harp on it long after it happened.  With that being said, I still have the same headache I got at dinner Friday night, so I may stay home from church tonight so I can get ready for work tomorrow.  I had to go this morning, but I will probably stay home tonight.

The scale came back up one pound from yesterday morning, so it looks like that 1.4 pound drop from Friday to Saturday has settled in at a 0.4 pound drop.  That's still pretty good.

J-Mann, I refuse to switch solely to water.  Sorry, but I am not going to do that and it's not going to kill me.  Gauss, I do drink predominately diet, although I do enjoy an occasional regular pop from time to time.  I will mix in water every now and then, but I refuse to switch exclusively to water.  I don't drink a lot of coffee, although I do enjoy it on occasion.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1743 on: September 07, 2014, 01:54:49 PM »

Funny, because I COMPLETELY get what the article is saying when the Rangers are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1744 on: September 07, 2014, 01:57:50 PM »

Has it ever occurred to you that you don't have to post every detail of your life on an internet forum? Genuinely curious.

I should also point out that there are, of course, other (non alcoholic) cold drinks that can be consumed other than water or fizzy ket.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1745 on: September 07, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2014, 02:06:30 PM by Sibboleth »

I love this. One whole strawberry.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1746 on: September 07, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »

I don't know why I'm still being hounded over Friday night.  That was 2 days ago.  Let it go, people.  I did nothing to deserve being yelled at about it all weekend long.  Not a single thing.  You guys just don't let things go very quickly.  You continue to harp on it long after it happened.  With that being said, I still have the same headache I got at dinner Friday night, so I may stay home from church tonight so I can get ready for work tomorrow.  I had to go this morning, but I will probably stay home tonight.

"Nothing was wrong with what I did. It's in the past."

"But my body is still suffering the consequences with a massive headache."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1747 on: September 07, 2014, 02:05:08 PM »

Has it ever occurred to you that you don't have to post every detail of your life on an internet forum? Genuinely curious.

I should also point out that there are, of course, other (non alcoholic) cold drinks that can be consumed other than water or fizzy ket.

If I could get everybody to stop wondering why I don't post every detail, it would be a whole lot easier.  I've tried to get everybody to immediately stop asking me about things, but they refuse.  I would love to close the update once and for all, but people desire to trash me.  They get pleasure from insulting me and mocking me.  They can't stand the fact that I might like privacy every now and then.  When I don't post for a while, posts are made with rumors to try to entice me.  Yes, I need to stop listening, but every single person must cooperate.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1748 on: September 07, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »

Al is right, Update is over.  I ask that everybody respect my wishes, which I know you won't.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1749 on: September 07, 2014, 02:09:11 PM »

You're the one most likely not to respect your own wishes.

Why cancel it now? Your life expectancy at this pace is probably just a few more months anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies