Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:38:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170882 times)
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« on: August 11, 2014, 11:23:14 PM »

Bushie's life is so surreal. I've never had anyone ask me to come over to play boardgames at night.

This is pretty normal in the nerd culture I inhabit, though the games tend to be like these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German-style_board_game

That is, games like Settlers of Catan and Carcassone.  Also, of course, Axis & Allies.  I used to do some all day Axis & Allies games when I was in college and grad school, but don't really do that anymore.

In fact, I still do board gaming remotely with my friends in North America.  We play online versions, while we talk to each other over Google Hangouts.

However, I suspect that the board games that Bushie would play are far more vanilla, like Monopoly or Life, or something like that.  But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here.  Bushie, what kind of board games do you play?

A past episode featured Our Dear Friend embracing his inner rebel and staying up allllllll night for a game of Monopoly. 
Jeff Dean
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:11 PM »

I'm enjoying a nice football game on a fine Friday evening.  It really helps me enjoy the weekend when I have a good job to go back to on Monday and knowing that my boss is pleased with my progress which makes me pleased with my progress.  For once, I have no employment worries at all.  This is the first time I have been able to truly say that in years, maybe ever.

Ugh!  When does Bushie think for Bushie!?
Bushie sacrifices so much to those around him; he needs to think about himself for a change.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies