Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 170938 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: August 30, 2014, 11:27:05 PM »

It's okay Bushie. You need encouragement. Progress, not perfection.  Keep making substitutions (skip the bacon, BBQ sauce instead of mayo, drink a glass of water before a meal, etc).

Bushie won't change by bullying him or making fun of him.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 01:45:41 AM »

Histrionic and OCD.  Can't even abstain from chocolate ice cream. You have mental illness.  And you drive those who wish to help you to mental illness.  It's time for you to give up on the diet. You might as well die from a heart attack with a spoonful of delicious chocolate ice cream in your gob.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »

Listen JBob... You probably need to inchoculate yourself. If you eat a large amount of chocolate... Like 2 large Hershey symphony bars in one sitting... You might actually overpower the physiological response you get from eating bits of chocolate now and then.  If the headache comes... Treat it with more chocolate and wash it down with a yoo hoo or whole fat chocolate milk.  The fat will help the headache (be careful of how help is defined here).

Sometimes the best way to rid yourself of a nagging headache is to nuke your brain with delicious, sweetsy treatsy chocolate.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »

Jeff, if you want something sweet, try Talenti gelato from Walmart with some berries -- blackberries or raspberries keep pretty well and, in lieu of chocolate, should give you your sweet fix.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Talenti-Tahitian-Vanilla-Bean-Gelato-1-pt/23682008

Trust me, that flavor is amazing. Healthy? Not particularly. But it's better than a self-induced awful headache. Seriously, dude, you eating chocolate because you need a "sweet treat" is like Edward Scissorhands masturbating.
Edward scissor hands is perfectly happy with his vagina. Okie dokie?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »

Bushie does have a problem. I just wish he could see it like we do. No rational person eats something they know will give them headaches for a week. He just had a problem.
You're perfectly happy drinking something you know will give you a headache 7 nights a week. What's the difference? Might as well eat chocolate every day and just ignore the headache
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »

Bushie does have a problem. I just wish he could see it like we do. No rational person eats something they know will give them headaches for a week. He just had a problem.
You're perfectly happy drinking something you know will give you a headache 7 nights a week. What's the difference? Might as well eat chocolate every day and just ignore the headache

What? What do I drink that gives me a headache 7 nights a week?
Alcohol? The point is... People make silly justifications all the time. Bushie has a food addiction. Offering him advice won't change his mind if a week long headache won't.

He rewards his brain with delicious tasting fats and simple carbs. It would take a very gradual, constant effort to change his lifestyle... Something none of us has the resources or stamina to do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies