Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:44:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 171532 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: July 27, 2014, 12:09:22 AM »

In regards to the breakup and the real story: someone call me when Bushie pulls out the caps and absolutes. That's when you know you're about to get him.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 05:27:04 PM »

I don't know Bushie's height, someone of his weight would likely need to eat over 3,000 calories per day to maintain current weight. He's probably not being honest in his count.

I did the (approximate) math awhile back: it was closer to 4,000. Which means that he should be losing a whole lot more than 1 pound per week if he's cutting out nearly 2,000 calories/day.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 06:17:10 PM »

Here's an update for you:  After talking to Mom and Dad just now, I'm going to turn in my 3 days' notice first thing tomorrow and get started looking for a job full time.  This job is just not worth it hindering me in my job search.  

I didn't even notice this when I posted a bit earlier.

What the f[inks] is wrong with you!? Seriously? You are bipolar, Bushie. Go see a doctor. And before you do (or wish to deny or change the subject), read the past few days of conversation in regards to how you felt about this job then versus how you do now for verification.

People don't go around with pieces of paper and portfolios, wearing a suit and tie and turning in applications in-person anymore, Jeff Brown. You may choose to live in 1975 with the rest of your clan, but that's not the way the world works. Nothing is "hindering" you from sitting on your fat ass once you're off of work, submitting applications online and taking the prerequisite questionnaires - a.k.a. how you apply for jobs in 2014. I think you know this, but your parents don't, and you use it as a way to continue to milk money off of them. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Once again, you just don't want to work and instead prefer to suck off the teet of your parents.

Get the hint: they've already pushed you out of the house and now won't let you come back. They'd rather pay your way and keep you in another town at this point than have you return, because it's honestly probably cheaper that way (no $10s and $20s for ing Braum's runs everyday). They're getting tired of supporting a man who (by healthy Oklahoma standards) is halfway through his life. Jesus ing Christ.

DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB, YOU DOLT.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »

Why do you put yourself on an emotional rollercoaster about everything?

Your GF was the best thing ever to happen to you and you were never going to leave her side. Now, she's history and you're trying your best to pretend she never mattered to you.

Your job as the greatest blessing to happen to you in a long time and now you're committed to walking away.

I'd say the stress of going overboard with overly-zealous devotion is not worth it. I hope you learn to not put yourself through it anymore.

And, if you're at work 8-9 hours a day, with 1-2 hours at home, getting ready for your work day, that's still at least 5-6 waking hours at your disposal. That's plenty of time to do meaningful employment searches. I know, spending your off-time relaxing or goofing around on the internet, watching tv or listening to music, are difficult habits to break. But, you need to learn to do so. That's part of adulthood: learning to put responsibilities in front of recreation. We've all had to learn to do that. Children put recreation before responsibilities. Adults have to do the opposite.

Take care and God be with you. Smiley

As several of us have said, he is bipolar, but refuses to obtain treatment for his condition because mental illness is worse than sin in Oklahoma.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »

His life has been a tumbling failure for the past decade due to his irrational and erratic decisions. It's quite obvious he has some sort of undiagnosed mental condition(s) and addictions, and won't be able to lead a productive and stable life until he cures the roots of his problems.

Manic depression with a huge strain of infantilism running through the core of it all.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 04:14:19 PM »

And what about those credit card charges? Have you dealt with them yet, or has your mental illness prevented you from calling?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 04:21:57 PM »

I wish not to disclose the name of the company I am interviewing with on account of Mondale.  I will not disclose the name via PM, either.  All I will say it is in Midtown Tulsa.  And, it is directly with the company, not a staffing agency.  It is customer service, but that's all I will say.

You did before. So the only reasonable explanation is that you're currently lying to make your decision for a spontaneous vacation seem legitimate (which it still isn't, by the way).

And what about those credit card charges? Have you dealt with them yet, or has your mental illness prevented you from calling?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 05:10:11 PM »

I don't get it. Why did you quit your job at a call center to make more time to apply for a job at a call center?

He's probably lying about it, given his recent erratic behavior and the inevitable shame in what he's done (which he may already be feeling). Whether he's lying or not, though, this whole damn ordeal is a side-effect of his serious, legitimate and undiagnosed mental illness (which almost certainly is manic depression, although could definitely coexist with other maladies).
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 07:19:44 PM »
« Edited: July 28, 2014, 07:22:36 PM by Senator Griffin (LAB-NB) »

Jeff, what is the harm in seeing a mental health professional? If you're truly fine, as you insist, the doctor will simply confirm this. How could that possibly be a bad thing?

It's just the cost, effort, and time to muster up the energy and courage to contact a mhp.  I know I am not mentally ill, as everybody who sees me in real life would vouch for, so I think it would be a total waste of said cost, time, and effort.

I'll cover the co-pay for you. That takes care of the cost. The effort is minimal. As for the time, it'll take 5 minutes to make an appointment and maybe a total of 2 hours to drive there, see the doctor, and drive back. You have 2 hours of free time M-F, I assure you, especially now that you're unemployed.

The people who see you in real life don't know the real you, unless you're just as candid about your lying and gullibility with everyone you meet, which I highly doubt.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.  I'm not mentally ill as some on this forum seem to suggest.  I'm different, yes, but I'm not sick.

Yes you are. The whole premise of Update revolves around the almost certain reality that all is not well, and that's before we even address the characteristics of your personality manifested within it.

Don't have the time? Don't have the money? Liar. You literally just quit your job, so you have plenty of time. What happened to IndianCare? What happened to the attitude that you had $60 to waste on a fycking application for a federal job?

And don't even try to use the whole "people around me say I'm fine" shtick, because most of them likely don't ever see the real you. And of the ones who do, they seem to only reinforce your ignorant actions by encouraging them. Seriously, who would tell their 32 year-old man-child to quit a job they just procured, that's paying the bills and instead continue to run up a tab on their credit so he can "have enough time" to put in applications online and take 4-hour naps? The piss-poor availability of healthcare in your part of the country combined with the stigma of mental illness probably means that a good chunk of the people walking around you telling you how fine you are aren't fine themselves.

To do the things you do and think the way you do on these things, you are either the laziest person in the entire world, or you're mentally ill. And the first response for someone who is mentally ill is to deny, deny, deny. That's why we use to have more straight jackets and vans to carry off the ones who wouldn't or couldn't deal with it themselves.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 07:25:48 PM »

Seriously, I want you to get help, Bushie. I just don't know what other way to break through than by being an ass. Too many people in your real life apparently are not honest with you.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 07:31:08 PM »

Run, run, run away. All of the real problems are the ones you create and/or refuse to acknowledge.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]

I don't read this as regularly, though, so I'm sure I miss quite a bit here and there. The manic behavior is what's really hurting him. The anxiety only causes relatively minor issues in comparison (like fear of calling people, whether that be for work or to see about a CADD certificate).
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 04:55:54 PM »

Bushie, do you know this man?

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »

Also, is this the first confirmation Bushie has given that Allison gave him sexual releases?

Glad someone else caught that, too. Isn't that more of a sin than masturbation? Huh
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 09:31:11 PM »

To be clear, I never had any type of sexual releases with Allison.  In fact, she would tell you that my affection was very dull and bland. 

A good place to start is by ceasing to refer to them as "sexual releases".
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 09:36:03 PM »

Bushie's life is so surreal. I've never had anyone ask me to come over to play boardgames at night.

Presumably the person isn't an adult, so that'd explain a lot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies