Top 25 animated shows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:27:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Top 25 animated shows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top 25 animated shows  (Read 5240 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: July 28, 2014, 09:33:34 PM »

The second one on that list invalidates the whole thing. And the first is pretty dumb too considering a majority of episodes of that show are unwatchable garbage.

Also no My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab or Johnny Bravo.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:25:22 PM »

I've always been under the impression Cowboy Bebop is considered anime for people who don't like anime. Not that anime fans hate it, but there's ones they'll find far better, and its crossover appeal means it's not really a good measure of the genre. There's certain far more obscure works that one can use as a benchmark to identify an anime fan, but someone saying "I like Cowboy Bebop" doesn't identify one as such flat out. Kind of like someone claiming to be a fan of Hayao Miyazaki, although to be fair the distinction here is more between simply liking Miyazaki's work (which plenty of people not fond of anime otherwise do) and absolutely LOVING it (like the die hard anime fans do.)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 06:04:29 PM »

I still don't get why #2 is there. Seriously that show is garbage. F[INKS]ING GARBAGE. It is some of the most unfunny trash ever put on television and the creators are such terrible human beings and dumb f[inks]ing morons.

And before anyone argues about how it's not right wing: I really don't care. It's a terrible unfunny show regardless of politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies