Alcon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:46:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Alcon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alcon  (Read 3638 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: April 05, 2005, 08:16:39 PM »

Don't make me change my avatar to red to get back at you guys! Wink

Commies and populists shouldn't have yellow avatars. Alcon and Gabu are ok though, they're close enough.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 09:42:53 PM »

Don't make me change my avatar to red to get back at you guys! Wink

Why don't you? Wink

I also changed my residency to Utah just to make my new affiliation/location combination physically impossible. Cheesy

It's funny that 'Libertarian' and 'Utah' are so at odds even though the state is L-shaped.

Oh, and I believe 3,375 people proved that they pay no heed such physical impossibilities last November.

Clearly Democratic voter fraud.

It's due to unfair voting regulation type stuff imposed by the two major parties!
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 10:18:21 PM »

So, on an unrelated note, John Dibble: Why do Libertarians like approval voting so much, other than it gives them some improved chance of being elected?

Well, there is that(though I think the party seems to prefer IRV). I just like it because I think it is a better system. The current system really only allows for two parties to have any real power, and I don't think two parties is a very good way to work things. As you know, Libertarians are for checks and balances, and having more than two parties would further the system of checks and balances.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies