At-Large Senate Special Election July 2014: Candidate's Chaos Debate Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:24:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  At-Large Senate Special Election July 2014: Candidate's Chaos Debate Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At-Large Senate Special Election July 2014: Candidate's Chaos Debate Megathread  (Read 520 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:46:23 PM »

Hello Atlasia! I've got an idea. Why not allow our Senate candidates debate and insult each other in this thread spontaneously? Meanwhile, we citizens can make them some questions they'd have to answer. Ready? Go!

I'll start. If elected to the Senate, which policy will be your priority when legislating?
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 4.70

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:49:34 PM »

My priority will be to please the gods and make their will. Atlasia shall be a holy land.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:02:09 PM »

My priority is reforming the game to make Atlasia's political life more interesting. Let's have a National Assembly as a lower house.

WOTG, what gods are you seeking to please?
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 09:06:15 PM »

The ones who created us, made us intelligent, taught us the rules of life and made us capable of feeling. The same ones which will one day bring the Ragnarok, Mr. Infidel.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 09:25:26 PM »

The ones who created us, made us intelligent, taught us the rules of life and made us capable of feeling. The same ones which will one day bring the Ragnarok, Mr. Infidel.

Ragnarok is Norse Armageddon. I believe you have the right to practice your religion even if I don't believe in it. I believe in one rather than many gods. Have you heard of the Messiah of the Jewish people Yeshua ben Hashem
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 09:45:48 PM »

Ragnarok is Norse Armageddon. I believe you have the right to practice your religion even if I don't believe in it. I believe in one rather than many gods. Have you heard of the Messiah of the Jewish people Yeshua ben Hashem

Of course, he's quite popular all around the world. According to some reports given to me by the gods themselves, he'll be joining the Ragnarok with the elves to make a pajama party somewhere near Nazareth. Or was it dinner?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 09:48:09 PM »

I wonder were the rest of the candidates could be...
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »

Of course, he's quite popular all around the world. According to some reports given to me by the gods themselves, he'll be joining the Ragnarok with the elves to make a pajama party somewhere near Nazareth. Or was it dinner?

I'm not sure the gods will like it when Jesus returns and splits the Mt of Olives in half.
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »

I'm not sure the gods will like it when Jesus returns and splits the Mt of Olives in half.

I think they would. A little action never makes much harm.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:42 PM »

I think they would. A little action never makes much harm.

Followed by the worlds largest curbstomp. Hope Hela and the lords of the underworld are as far away on that one. Otherwise they may get caught up in it.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 12:03:55 AM »

I have no clue what you people are talking about Tongue
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 01:07:17 AM »

I think the other candidates should head off somewhere else and leave these two alone.
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »

I have no clue what you people are talking about Tongue

The world's future, infidel.
WrathOfTheGods
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »

I think the other candidates should head off somewhere else and leave these two alone.

Translation: "I have no proposals and I don't know sh*t about the gods and the future and the Ragnarok, so let's pretend these dudes are nuts and run away before they crush us on the arguments".
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 02:45:32 PM »

This is a good debate
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »

This goes to show that all of the other candidates are clearly insane, with the exception of Mechaman of course.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies