What would be your ideal solution to the Israel/Palestine issue? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:24:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What would be your ideal solution to the Israel/Palestine issue? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would be your ideal solution to the Israel/Palestine issue?  (Read 8345 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: August 01, 2014, 08:13:18 PM »
« edited: August 02, 2014, 12:50:12 PM by Rockefeller GOP »

I don't have all the answers, and I don't even try to pretend I have them.  However, the baseless, idealist thinking many on the left express toward the conflict all in the name of tolerance is laughable.  The fact is, there is no good solution to the conflict, but there are only two realistic (albeit broad) ones, IMO: either cut ties with Israel and kick them out or allow Israel to occupy the territories and support them in doing so.  Groups like Hamas have no desire to compromise and in fact believe it to be morally wrong; Israel isn't that far removed from that viewpoint.  If you're looking to maintain world security and solve this issue, all the while sticking to your moral guns, you're in for a rude awakening.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies