OH-Quinnipiac: Paul only trails Hillary by 4, leads among Indies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:24:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH-Quinnipiac: Paul only trails Hillary by 4, leads among Indies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Paul only trails Hillary by 4, leads among Indies  (Read 1686 times)
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

« on: July 31, 2014, 06:43:07 PM »

I don't think Paul is electable I think he will implode sometime in the primary a la Rick Perry.

The primary IS his biggest challenge. I fear the media will try to ignore him like his dad.

He does handle well under the limelight I remember when the plagiarism thing came up he reacted very bad even challenged a reporter to a duel. Does this sound like someone who's ready for the media scrutinize of a Presidential run he's very thin skinned and will implode under further scrutinize. He'll handle his issues like his dad handled the newsletters walking out of interviews and blaming the liberal media.

Rand Paul was on MSNBC recently, and he didn't seem to do that poorly. He isn't like his father in some respects.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies