What would you title the passage?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:42:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What would you title the passage?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would you title the passage?  (Read 226 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 03, 2014, 06:40:57 AM »

An old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. The train is about to leave the station. All passengers are settling down in their seat. As train started off, the young man was filled with lot of joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side. He extended out his one hand and was feeling the passing air. He shouted, “Papa see all trees are going behind”. Old man smile and admired son’s feelings.
Beside the young man, a couple was sitting and listening to all the conversation between father and son. They were little awkward with the attitude of 25 years old man behaving like a small child.
Suddenly young man again shouted, “Papa see the pond and animals. Clouds are moving with train”. Couple was watching the young man embarrassingly. Now it starts raining and some of water drops touch the young man’s hand. He was filled with joy and he closed the eyes. He shouted again,” Papa it’s raining, water is touching me, see papa”.
Couple couldn’t help themselves and ask the old man. “Why don’t you visit the doctor and get treatment for your son.”
Old man said, “Yes, we are coming from the hospital as today only my son got his eye sight for first time in his life”
Panda Express

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:10:05 AM »

"Boy, I sure feel like a jackass"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies