New Brunswick: September 22, 2014 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  New Brunswick: September 22, 2014 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Brunswick: September 22, 2014  (Read 13119 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: September 05, 2014, 04:20:38 PM »

Here's my first projection: http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.ca/2014/09/2014-new-brunswick-election-projection.html

If anyone has any ideas for what I should do about Carleton-Victoria, please let me know.
In your model the NDP seems somewhat competitive there being within 15 pts of the Tories. Are voting transfers from the absent Liberals towards the NDP rather the PC a thing in New Brunswick/Canada ?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 06:25:52 AM »

So, yet another case of incumbents pulling through despite awful polling figures until the very last minute ? If so, nobody's ever going to believe provincial polling in any provincial election in Canade...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:45:07 AM »

Well that seems entertaining. I was actually rooting for a PC upset victory in the end, because I despise the Trudeau Liberals so much right now...

So, is this mess going to put electronic voting in question or not ? I mean, all we always hear is "electronic voting gets the results faster !!!!1!11!" but it. isn't. true. Period.

There is a way of counting manually and efficiently and have the result in 2 to 3 hours. We French are always boasting about that, but still we get great results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies