Confirmation hearing: Windjammer for Deputy Attorney General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:58:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation hearing: Windjammer for Deputy Attorney General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation hearing: Windjammer for Deputy Attorney General  (Read 1344 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: August 06, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »

In congruence with the Semi-Presidentialism Amendment, I am hereby appointing the highly capable and quite indefatigable Windjammer as Deputy Attorney General.

Just to be clear, I would have prefered to let the PPT do that, but there is no PPT. And the wiki is a serious business that cannot be delayed. I don't like doing that (opening a thread about myself), but I like to do that.

Senators, you ave 72 hours to question the nominee.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 05:26:41 PM »

I have wiki adress.
I updated the Midwest statutes when I was MW governor!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 01:22:21 PM »

Well,

Answer to Senator Lumine:
My big priority will be updating the federal laws, and the results of the court case!

Senator Spiral:
Well, I know I would be theorically be his assistant. But Assistant AG and AG are really different. The AG, this is the court cases. The Assistant, this is updating the wiki. The only relations would be if he has to go on vacation, so I would have to represent Atlasia in court if there is a court case. I have good relations with Snowstalker, so there wouldn't be any problems.

Senator Yankee:
Well, I'm currently facing a disgusting attempt to try to undermine the job I'm currently doing (the Lumine poll). So it wouldn't surprise me if some persons will  try to pressure me to give up. I won't give up, I love my job.
For DAG, there are simply no candidates. So I have proposed to do that. Considering that I'm the presiding officer, considering there are a lot of court cases against me (Tongue), I believe I'm well informed of the activity!
If really I believe I will start being inactive, you won't haveto impeach me, I would just resign as DAG. Don't worry Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 05:37:36 AM »

Windjammer, you didn't answer the second question in my post.

Oh I'm sorry.
Well, basically, my duties will be to update the wiki, the msot important will be to update the laws and the court case.

By the way, just to be clear, I don't want to renounce at all in my duties as President of the Senate (administering the senate). I'm clearly a member of the legislative branch, if there is any problem concerning the separation of power because I would DAG, I would resign as DAG and would continue to be president of the senate.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 09:42:04 AM »

Well, probablyu one of the last actions I will do as Administrator of the senate.
Please senators, vote AYE, NAY or Abstain.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »

Windjammer is confirmed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies