Islamic State vs. The World (except Canada) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:38:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Islamic State vs. The World (except Canada) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Islamic State vs. The World (except Canada)  (Read 44683 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 07, 2014, 09:13:50 PM »

I hope this backfires. I really do. We need to learn a lesson. I guarentee that when the bombs begin to fall we are going to nail a hospital or a school, and ISIS's ranks will only continue to swell.

I am a very partisan Democrat. Carping at the President ends at America's shores, and such trumps partisanship.

I wanted President George W.  Bush's war against Saddam Hussein to succeed even if its justification was shaky. We are Americans and we owe some loyalty to those soldiers who enforce the foreign policy of our nation.  We are at risk of war -- but our President did not create that risk. ISIS did with its genocide and other war crimes.

We are going to see the difference between this President and his awful predecessor. Dubya contradicted the intelligence of the CIA. President Obama gets his facts straight before he acts on any issue of foreign policy.

Long live the Yezidis! Long live Iraqi Christians! Long live Shi'ite Muslims in northern Iraq! Long live the Kurds! If that means the demise of ISIS -- then ISIS may have created its own demise.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies